Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, June 26 / 2:01:00 PM
I know that I deserve it but have you really lost our faith You know inside that we're worth it there's so much more for us to say or maybe I was lost or maybe I was just afraid could you please forgive me and hold me back in your arms again
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, June 26 / 2:01:00 PM
I know that I deserve it but have you really lost our faith You know inside that we're worth it there's so much more for us to say or maybe I was lost or maybe I was just afraid could you please forgive me and hold me back in your arms again
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose