Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Day 02, June 25, 2010.
Saturday, June 26 / 2:29:00 PM
Featuring Tellie & Trisha Bonus, Jan Cortez, Matthew Diaros, Kimberly Catalig. It was review day, so wife and I decided to reach together. But before, we planned to go for a little jog. Knowing us, we were too lazy to even get out of the house, so we chilled at her house for a bit. Got ready, and walked to school. Got there, checked our exam marks. I did pretty good :) Got an 89 in English, 86 in writing and 89 in listening in French, 100 in Religion :|, and a 95.5 in Math. We'll be getting our finals on July 2nd, so I'm pretty psyched for that. Ugh, I had to walk back to Kims to get my math bucks just to get an extra 2 percent on my final average... Joy. I walked by myself, and broke into her house like a thief. Walked BACK to school once again, on my own, met up with Kim again, and walked to Tellies. They were supposed to reach lands, but I begged them to stay home with us :) So we all just chilled at the Bonus' residence. We attempted to watch the exorcism of Emily Rose... I'm chicken. LOL, and then we just chilled. Baked a "beginning of the Summer" cake, and sang karaoke. Last but not least, had an egg fight with Tellie! LOL, it all started when we got eggs for our cake. And I was playing catch with Matthew with the extra egg, and knowing me, I dropped it on the first "catch". Then I threw some on Tellie, annnnnnnnd yeah. We had to clean the WHOLE apartment LOL. Ma bad, ENOUGH LOVE. xoxo.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Day 02, June 25, 2010.
Saturday, June 26 / 2:29:00 PM
Featuring Tellie & Trisha Bonus, Jan Cortez, Matthew Diaros, Kimberly Catalig. It was review day, so wife and I decided to reach together. But before, we planned to go for a little jog. Knowing us, we were too lazy to even get out of the house, so we chilled at her house for a bit. Got ready, and walked to school. Got there, checked our exam marks. I did pretty good :) Got an 89 in English, 86 in writing and 89 in listening in French, 100 in Religion :|, and a 95.5 in Math. We'll be getting our finals on July 2nd, so I'm pretty psyched for that. Ugh, I had to walk back to Kims to get my math bucks just to get an extra 2 percent on my final average... Joy. I walked by myself, and broke into her house like a thief. Walked BACK to school once again, on my own, met up with Kim again, and walked to Tellies. They were supposed to reach lands, but I begged them to stay home with us :) So we all just chilled at the Bonus' residence. We attempted to watch the exorcism of Emily Rose... I'm chicken. LOL, and then we just chilled. Baked a "beginning of the Summer" cake, and sang karaoke. Last but not least, had an egg fight with Tellie! LOL, it all started when we got eggs for our cake. And I was playing catch with Matthew with the extra egg, and knowing me, I dropped it on the first "catch". Then I threw some on Tellie, annnnnnnnd yeah. We had to clean the WHOLE apartment LOL. Ma bad, ENOUGH LOVE. xoxo.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose