Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
over time
Tuesday, March 16 / 8:42:00 PM
Just read this. It's from a while back, but believe me it's sorta like the " truth " It never changes.
It's funny because no matter how hard I try, things never seem to come out right. I'd love to show you everything I'd like to explain. I wish I could summarize it. I can't even put a title, to what I'm trying to say. There's not a word, that can describe. You're the most amazing person I have ever met. You make me so happy. You make me feel so blessed. You make me, who I am. Ever since the day I met you, you've had such an impact on me. From stranger, to friend, to bestfriend, to lover- you've pushed mountains. You're some miracle worker. You're like my miracle. Sorry if it sounds cheesy or whatever, but I honestly love you. Everything you do, I love. Everything you are, and everything I am with you, and away from you- is what I love. You make me wanna wake up in the morning, meaning that it's one more day I'll spend being yours. You make me wanna fall asleep, knowing that there's that new day to come. I want to be yours forever, and honestly I'd do anything for it. From the very beginning, you've caught my eye. Now that I have my chance, I want you all to myself. I don't want you to look at any other girl the way you look at me. I want to be the most beautiful girl in your eyes, in your mind. And I want to be the ONLY girl in your heart. You're everything and anything I'd ever ask for. You're all I want.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
over time
Tuesday, March 16 / 8:42:00 PM
Just read this. It's from a while back, but believe me it's sorta like the " truth " It never changes.
It's funny because no matter how hard I try, things never seem to come out right. I'd love to show you everything I'd like to explain. I wish I could summarize it. I can't even put a title, to what I'm trying to say. There's not a word, that can describe. You're the most amazing person I have ever met. You make me so happy. You make me feel so blessed. You make me, who I am. Ever since the day I met you, you've had such an impact on me. From stranger, to friend, to bestfriend, to lover- you've pushed mountains. You're some miracle worker. You're like my miracle. Sorry if it sounds cheesy or whatever, but I honestly love you. Everything you do, I love. Everything you are, and everything I am with you, and away from you- is what I love. You make me wanna wake up in the morning, meaning that it's one more day I'll spend being yours. You make me wanna fall asleep, knowing that there's that new day to come. I want to be yours forever, and honestly I'd do anything for it. From the very beginning, you've caught my eye. Now that I have my chance, I want you all to myself. I don't want you to look at any other girl the way you look at me. I want to be the most beautiful girl in your eyes, in your mind. And I want to be the ONLY girl in your heart. You're everything and anything I'd ever ask for. You're all I want.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose