Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
quickie
Saturday, January 2 / 11:00:00 AM
2k10! Hellooooo :) Been really lazy to update, lazy to type LOL. New years was pretty fun this year, not so hype, but it was fun. Mom and dad went to their own " dinner and dance " thingy, and I went to my Titas, with all my family friends :) Haven't seen them in TIME, so it was really nice reuniting with them, hahaah. Got there around 7:30, and said hi to whoever was there. Saw Ate Rachelle <3 she sings so good. Karaoke queen right there hahha. Later on, other friends came. Saw my brothers <3 Long times. Caught up on like the last 8 months of our lives. Hahah, went down to the adults around 11:50, did the countdown and BOOM. It was hyped. LOL, Lennox took off his shirt LMFAO, I spilled my nasty ass wine which I got tipsy of -_-, kids were like scrambling for the money on the floor LOL fun! I remembered to jump when the clock hit 12, so maybe I'll grow. Just maybe :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
quickie
Saturday, January 2 / 11:00:00 AM
2k10! Hellooooo :) Been really lazy to update, lazy to type LOL. New years was pretty fun this year, not so hype, but it was fun. Mom and dad went to their own " dinner and dance " thingy, and I went to my Titas, with all my family friends :) Haven't seen them in TIME, so it was really nice reuniting with them, hahaah. Got there around 7:30, and said hi to whoever was there. Saw Ate Rachelle <3 she sings so good. Karaoke queen right there hahha. Later on, other friends came. Saw my brothers <3 Long times. Caught up on like the last 8 months of our lives. Hahah, went down to the adults around 11:50, did the countdown and BOOM. It was hyped. LOL, Lennox took off his shirt LMFAO, I spilled my nasty ass wine which I got tipsy of -_-, kids were like scrambling for the money on the floor LOL fun! I remembered to jump when the clock hit 12, so maybe I'll grow. Just maybe :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose