Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
what happened
Saturday, December 19 / 9:29:00 AM

It feels like I've grown apart from those who I thought truly knew me. Who truly appreciated who I was, for who I am. It feels like, every time I glance over at them, they're busy with someone or something else. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of me, being the one, putting all my effort into maintaining whatever you want to call this friendship of ours. I miss the days where I could talk with you guys forever, and never get bored. Or, have no money and just chill around the same place every single day, and not get bored. I wonder when is it ever gonna be the same, or why does it have to change? Maybe it's cause, we don't see each other much? Or because, maybe you guys think I changed? Or maybe just cause you're tired of me. But truth is, I'm tired of wondering. I'm tired of making excuses on my behalf, just for me to feel better. I'm tired of wondering, what if. I'm tired of asking questions that are never answered. I'm tired of thinking, maybe one day it'll just change? Maybe they're just busy, y'know? Just give me a reason.