Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Merry Christmas Bloggers! Hope you all have a great one. Make it liveeeeee. CHRISTMAS'09!
Friday, December 25 / 1:09:00 PM

Christmas this year wasn't as big as I thought it was. But our family got bigger, two new babies, so there was alot more gifts given. Well, to them LOL. Our family celebrated Christmas on the Eve every year so it was just another year like always :) Went to church with madukes and daddyoh, at 7. Came home, and fixed up a bit, and headed to my grandma's at 9. Got there, and everyone wasn't as dressy as me LOL. They were all wearing like jeans and stuff. Christmas' ago, everyone would be dressed up. Luckily I brought a change of clothes :) We ate. Pizza and chicken wings for the kiddies! LOL, I only had one of each, i don't even know why. I lost my appetite (n) LOL. Probably lost it at our Secret Santa party thingy. After we ate, we just chilled. Watched our babies :) So cute. They grow up too fast, LOL. At around 11, we opened our gifts :) I only had two to open, since I'm " a big girl " now. LOL, I got a TNA sweater, socks, lipgloss, and the rest was money :) Pretty excited for boxing day tomorrow. Gotta wake up early, frig.