Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
i hope you know
Monday, December 14 / 8:58:00 PM
I feel like I've gained back everything, and even more because now I realized what I've missed out on for so long. It's that kind of feeling I had, having the urge to catch up on each others life. because it may have only been a matter of how long, where the communication had lacked- but it kinda does feel like "forever" passed us by. It's like, we've gotten closer through every hardship, every bump on the road, and every little pot-hole that tried to slow us down. It's crazy but true, that we don't really realize what we've been missing out on, until whatever we once had is no longer "ours." Once it walks out of our life into another;s, we never see past the flaws they possess I guess I could say I was the one to judge in this situation. I saw the faults, the mistakes, and everything but the good. Shame. I may have done much worse things, but right now I feel extremely guilty. Sure, you had the best of me. You guilt-tripped me, but the truth is revealed, and now is my time. Sorry if I made you feel anything less than what you are. You're amazing, and nobody could replace you. Everyone's different, and you've made such a huge impact on my life. I never noticed how much I needed you, until you were in the greatest need of me. I'm sorry if I failed to be what you needed me to be. And what you deserved for me to be, towards you. I hope you know I'll be there when you need me. I hope you know that, deep down inside, maybe nothing really has changed.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
i hope you know
Monday, December 14 / 8:58:00 PM
I feel like I've gained back everything, and even more because now I realized what I've missed out on for so long. It's that kind of feeling I had, having the urge to catch up on each others life. because it may have only been a matter of how long, where the communication had lacked- but it kinda does feel like "forever" passed us by. It's like, we've gotten closer through every hardship, every bump on the road, and every little pot-hole that tried to slow us down. It's crazy but true, that we don't really realize what we've been missing out on, until whatever we once had is no longer "ours." Once it walks out of our life into another;s, we never see past the flaws they possess I guess I could say I was the one to judge in this situation. I saw the faults, the mistakes, and everything but the good. Shame. I may have done much worse things, but right now I feel extremely guilty. Sure, you had the best of me. You guilt-tripped me, but the truth is revealed, and now is my time. Sorry if I made you feel anything less than what you are. You're amazing, and nobody could replace you. Everyone's different, and you've made such a huge impact on my life. I never noticed how much I needed you, until you were in the greatest need of me. I'm sorry if I failed to be what you needed me to be. And what you deserved for me to be, towards you. I hope you know I'll be there when you need me. I hope you know that, deep down inside, maybe nothing really has changed.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose