Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
hmmm.
Tuesday, December 22 / 12:57:00 PM
It hurts to see what shouldn't have been revealed. I can't help but think wrong. I know it's bad, but it's normal for me. I do think of the negative aspects of everything, but I need to stop. It's happened before, it could happen whenever, where-ever, how-ever. I don't want to think of having to lose you. I don't want to. Especially to another. Don't get me wrong, I friggen love you so damn much, that's why I feel this way. I'm not telling you to stop doing whatever you're doing. It's me. I'm just going overboard. I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it, either way I'll still love you.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
hmmm.
Tuesday, December 22 / 12:57:00 PM
It hurts to see what shouldn't have been revealed. I can't help but think wrong. I know it's bad, but it's normal for me. I do think of the negative aspects of everything, but I need to stop. It's happened before, it could happen whenever, where-ever, how-ever. I don't want to think of having to lose you. I don't want to. Especially to another. Don't get me wrong, I friggen love you so damn much, that's why I feel this way. I'm not telling you to stop doing whatever you're doing. It's me. I'm just going overboard. I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it, either way I'll still love you.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose