Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
change does happen, but does it really have to?
Thursday, December 17 / 8:07:00 PM
I look around, and I wonder what the hell happened to everyone? Everyone seems to lead off into their own separate ways, but end up in the same place. I mean, I look around me, and everyone just seems to be so different. Doing some next shit, with some next people, when if you really thought hard enough, you'd know they aren't good for you. Sure, you may be young, and might just want to fuck around and have fun, but when times are serious... Who's really going to be there for you? Definitely not them, and definitely not the people you once left behind. I really don't see the point in what you choose to do. Like, it's a waste of time. I'm just saying, you might want to check into reality, because the door may is not going to be open for long.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
change does happen, but does it really have to?
Thursday, December 17 / 8:07:00 PM
I look around, and I wonder what the hell happened to everyone? Everyone seems to lead off into their own separate ways, but end up in the same place. I mean, I look around me, and everyone just seems to be so different. Doing some next shit, with some next people, when if you really thought hard enough, you'd know they aren't good for you. Sure, you may be young, and might just want to fuck around and have fun, but when times are serious... Who's really going to be there for you? Definitely not them, and definitely not the people you once left behind. I really don't see the point in what you choose to do. Like, it's a waste of time. I'm just saying, you might want to check into reality, because the door may is not going to be open for long.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose