Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
appreciate the littlest things *
Tuesday, December 1 / 10:59:00 PM
I miss killing time, with fun things. I miss the kiddie days, when we were all fat chubby monsters, who didn't know how to dress. Back then, we would let our parents choose our clothes and what to buy, as long as it was our favourite colour. We wouldn't care about how much of something we ate, as long as it tasted good, it was ours. I miss so many things! It seems like everything's playing in fast-forward as we speak, and sometimes it'd be so much easier if we had it under control. Cherish what you have, while you can call it yours.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
appreciate the littlest things *
Tuesday, December 1 / 10:59:00 PM
I miss killing time, with fun things. I miss the kiddie days, when we were all fat chubby monsters, who didn't know how to dress. Back then, we would let our parents choose our clothes and what to buy, as long as it was our favourite colour. We wouldn't care about how much of something we ate, as long as it tasted good, it was ours. I miss so many things! It seems like everything's playing in fast-forward as we speak, and sometimes it'd be so much easier if we had it under control. Cherish what you have, while you can call it yours.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose