Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
what's that game you're playing?
Monday, November 30 / 8:40:00 PM

Y'know what I find funny? How people can be so damn immature. Like, I'm not talking about the little things like.. having a little "kid" within you. I'm talking about immature drama, being brought up just because you "feel like it." I mean, it's true, if you have nothing better to say, then just shut up. What's with bringing people down? Like, cmonnn. Have a little common sense. I may not give a shit, and I'll have a little laugh, but it has me thinking that some people just don't know their limits. They might just wanna have fun, but in the end karma's gonna get you bad. Even backing up a friend sometimes? Like, it may be a small problem, and has you thinking that what you say won't matter anyways? Why say it then? People do have minds of their own, and can voice out whatever they choose to.. Maybe they don't try to act all big because there's a reason. behind it Trying to act big all the time, may leave you with an oversized ego, but what's the point if you were never into the situation to begin with? And the fact that people try to take back their words? Or their actions? If you're gonna do something, or think a certain way, I suggest you stick to it cause eventually your true dilemma will show. Trying to act as if you're sorry? Or you're just tryna play it off, trying to be all innocent and perfect.. Your flaws outshine whatever you're tryna bluff, and.. THAT is what I truly find so damn amusing.

sooo.. this week consists of two big ass tests. science and geography, kill me now please. uuuuuuuugh, i'm hyperventilating! no word of a lie. hope i ace thissssssss.. honestlyyy. ah.. live day with my homies ;) LOL laughed like we were high. too funny. WE LEGIT !