Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
unappreciated
Tuesday, November 3 / 7:18:00 PM
Maybe it's all in my head, but sometimes I just feel like an absolute option. I feel like that, last resort. To certain people that is. I mean, I feel like there's funner people to be around, nicer people, funnier people. I just feel like I'm being too "serious about life" or there's way much more out there to experience that I'm just missing out on, or that I'm not included in. I don't know if it's just my stupid head of mine. Or if I'm just paranoid. But I don't know. I've been feeling this way for a bit. I wish it'd just stop, and go back to normal, how it was before.. but I guess things happen for a reason.
It's that feeling where you feel like you give your everything, in return for a simple, "good job." It's like you ran a whole marathon, and you're constantly forced to run- despite being so tired of everything. It's like you're that bench warmer- who shows up to all the practices, yet gets no play time what so ever. I just feel so damn tired of giving so much of my effort, to people who just don't seem like they give a shit.
I'm sick and tired of also being recognized for the wrong things. Or the things I just seem to be the worst at. Like, I think people just point out the failures, and little things people do wrong, that they just forget about the total other side of the person. Again- unappreciated. I think people have the worst temper, the shortest amount of patience, and are really selfish. Like, I think I should stop settling for less than what I believe I deserve. Don't expect me to respect you, when you can't respect me. You don't do half the things you teach me, towards me. You play such a negative role on some things, sometimes... And it just gets on my nerves.
Long time no update, but I'm feeling pretty shitty.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
unappreciated
Tuesday, November 3 / 7:18:00 PM
Maybe it's all in my head, but sometimes I just feel like an absolute option. I feel like that, last resort. To certain people that is. I mean, I feel like there's funner people to be around, nicer people, funnier people. I just feel like I'm being too "serious about life" or there's way much more out there to experience that I'm just missing out on, or that I'm not included in. I don't know if it's just my stupid head of mine. Or if I'm just paranoid. But I don't know. I've been feeling this way for a bit. I wish it'd just stop, and go back to normal, how it was before.. but I guess things happen for a reason.
It's that feeling where you feel like you give your everything, in return for a simple, "good job." It's like you ran a whole marathon, and you're constantly forced to run- despite being so tired of everything. It's like you're that bench warmer- who shows up to all the practices, yet gets no play time what so ever. I just feel so damn tired of giving so much of my effort, to people who just don't seem like they give a shit.
I'm sick and tired of also being recognized for the wrong things. Or the things I just seem to be the worst at. Like, I think people just point out the failures, and little things people do wrong, that they just forget about the total other side of the person. Again- unappreciated. I think people have the worst temper, the shortest amount of patience, and are really selfish. Like, I think I should stop settling for less than what I believe I deserve. Don't expect me to respect you, when you can't respect me. You don't do half the things you teach me, towards me. You play such a negative role on some things, sometimes... And it just gets on my nerves.
Long time no update, but I'm feeling pretty shitty.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose