Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, November 7 / 10:45:00 AM

Thank God it's the weekend :) This week felt hella long, even though it was cut short a day. Pretty live week though, I guess you could say. Wednesday was the highlight. Take Our Kids to Work Day. Daddyoh took wife and I to lunch @ Mandarin (LLL) LOL. That was so good. Came home, and chilled. Did stupid science homework, and recorded some videos, which were quite fail. LOL. Yesterday, went out with babe. Jenny bussed to Catherine's with me, and bought her ice cap, and bought jen and jb hot chocolates, which turned out to be french vanillas : LOL. Jen wasn't there, stupid jew (LL) LOL. Bussed to Famous, and missed our movie :( Really wanted to watch The Law Abiding Citizen.. but instead we watched Zombieland, which was quite dumb. LOL. But whatever ;) Sokay. Went to Chapters to find myself a book, but.. it was too hard to choose. LOL, didn't know what I wanted, and the good books were like 30 bucks : Like who buys those :S .. Went to square, and chilled like villians doooo. Ate mcdicks, and went home. I love weekends. But they're waaaaaaaaaay too short. Blogspots boring now LOL, byeeeeee.