Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
real eyes, REALIZE.
Tuesday, November 24 / 8:44:00 PM
I'm really feelin' this week, but don't wanna jinx it! LOL. Had the craziest times today and I don't know why but looking back at them seemed so dummmmmb and childish but LOL, I swear I almost peed myself.
avec, elaine alex and tellie- I swear she said.. " UHM.. ALEX, MATTHEW, AND I WENT TO YOUR HOUSE... "
and with colleen- - laughing so damn hard in science class when friggen Bryan did his little dance to .. I GOT THE POWER ! - doing volunteer hours @ gerard, being so friggen tired .. falling so fast to the ground even before sitting LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. oooooooooh myyyyyyy goooooodness.
Anyways.. LOL, life's been good :) Pretty satisfied with how it is right now. Doing really good in school I guess. Especially in geography, hoping to boost my mark up a bit :) Helllllllla freakin' out for exams.. Man.. I'm so paranoid. Whatevs, just gotta keep balancing school with life.. Still aiming to be a scholar. Let's do it bigggggggggggg!
"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will." - Peyton Sawyer OH HEY SATURDAY ;)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
real eyes, REALIZE.
Tuesday, November 24 / 8:44:00 PM
I'm really feelin' this week, but don't wanna jinx it! LOL. Had the craziest times today and I don't know why but looking back at them seemed so dummmmmb and childish but LOL, I swear I almost peed myself.
avec, elaine alex and tellie- I swear she said.. " UHM.. ALEX, MATTHEW, AND I WENT TO YOUR HOUSE... "
and with colleen- - laughing so damn hard in science class when friggen Bryan did his little dance to .. I GOT THE POWER ! - doing volunteer hours @ gerard, being so friggen tired .. falling so fast to the ground even before sitting LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. oooooooooh myyyyyyy goooooodness.
Anyways.. LOL, life's been good :) Pretty satisfied with how it is right now. Doing really good in school I guess. Especially in geography, hoping to boost my mark up a bit :) Helllllllla freakin' out for exams.. Man.. I'm so paranoid. Whatevs, just gotta keep balancing school with life.. Still aiming to be a scholar. Let's do it bigggggggggggg!
"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will." - Peyton Sawyer OH HEY SATURDAY ;)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose