Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
cherish
Wednesday, November 4 / 9:09:00 PM
This typa' emotion is rushing through me. It's hitting me quicker than the blink of an eye. It's so amazing how I feel for you. I may not show it as great as I could, but I want you to know that I am here. I am real. And I will continue to be. I want you to know how breath taking it is, to know how close we've got, in the matter of months. In the matter of one bare day, I feel like we're on a whole new level. I wish you only knew. It's hard to express what I feel. In words, and in actions, it's hard for me. But lemme tell you, I feel you like I've felt no other. You've made me look at you in a totally different way, and appreciate you even more. I've had the chance to know it the hard way, that losing something is harder than you could ever imagine. You never know what you had, until it's gone. And I don't want to go through that. I don't wanna put you through anything. I want you to know how much I feel for you. And I trust in you, and I believe in us. I sorta kinda, love you. To the max.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
cherish
Wednesday, November 4 / 9:09:00 PM
This typa' emotion is rushing through me. It's hitting me quicker than the blink of an eye. It's so amazing how I feel for you. I may not show it as great as I could, but I want you to know that I am here. I am real. And I will continue to be. I want you to know how breath taking it is, to know how close we've got, in the matter of months. In the matter of one bare day, I feel like we're on a whole new level. I wish you only knew. It's hard to express what I feel. In words, and in actions, it's hard for me. But lemme tell you, I feel you like I've felt no other. You've made me look at you in a totally different way, and appreciate you even more. I've had the chance to know it the hard way, that losing something is harder than you could ever imagine. You never know what you had, until it's gone. And I don't want to go through that. I don't wanna put you through anything. I want you to know how much I feel for you. And I trust in you, and I believe in us. I sorta kinda, love you. To the max.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose