Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
1199
Monday, November 9 / 6:05:00 PM

I think you're the biggest waste in the my world. It's funny how you just somehow get on my nerves. I definitely have my reasons, but you're clearly a waste of my time. Never gonna let you get to me. You now have nothing on me.

Mondays, gah. Waking up wasn't that bad today :\ Actually.. I set my alarm for like 6:25, but I think I accidentally made my time an hour earlier.. so ended up waking up at 5:25.. so had an extra hour to sleep after my little panic attack LOL. Got ready, got to school. Nice weather outside, finally. I don't know why but the weeks seem so much shorter? Like.. Monday you'll dread.. Tuesday, isn't that bad. Wednesday is when you start looking forward to "tomorrow" cause the day after tomorrow will be Friday, and as soon as you know it.. the weeks over! LOL. I think weekends should start on FRIDAYS :) Mmmm, no? LOL. Anyways, school was the same. Still dreading stupid science class. I have no motivation now a days when it comes to some things. After school, didn't feel like doing our volunteer hours, so we loafted around at westdale. We're coooo! LOL. Went to wifey's, chilled with Andres and Kimani too :) Miss them nigga's! Each had a shot of that nasty ass ruum, and LOL I kept burping.. nasty. Ahah. Nooooow I'm panicking cause I don't wanna do my stupid geo essay, nor study for my fucking gym test. Like, who the heck studies for gym :((((..

NTS - JOB HUNTING ASAP WITH WIFEEEEEY .. freal