Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, October 1 / 7:50:00 PM
WUZZUP YO! LOL. I keep saying that now. ULTIMATE FRISBEE, OH HEY! LOL, I freaking love that game... There should definitely be a friggen sports team for that @ Martins. Pretty live! Yesterday our science class went to the damn zoo for what? Nine hours... LOL OH MAN. I LOVE THE GORILLAS AND ORANGOUTANGS! I want one for a pet, seriously! That's so cute, like the ones in the movie and everything bwhaha. I think they're like 98% identical to humans:| WOAH. S'all good s'all good. I shall get one:) I was so mad, like a trip on civies day -__- Now I have to wait until later this month for the next civies. AND HOLY CRAP, it's already October:| I hate October... Ugh. It's my daddyoh's birthday next week:) Aw. Cute cute. Having his little jam thingie this Sunday. YES, SEEING MY LIFE (L) WOOH. Live weekend. Saturday with Jeb?:) YES. And Sunday with LIFE(L). YES. AAAAH, can't wait! I seriously wanna go shopping. Frig, stupid school's taking all my allowance for stupid field trips. Fuck aussie football.. my ass. UGH. I'm in need of new jeans, and like... shirts:) Mmm, will do will do. Soontimes. Waste update, I have nothing else to talk about...
HI BAAABE(L) I wonder if you're gonna read this, LOL.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, October 1 / 7:50:00 PM
WUZZUP YO! LOL. I keep saying that now. ULTIMATE FRISBEE, OH HEY! LOL, I freaking love that game... There should definitely be a friggen sports team for that @ Martins. Pretty live! Yesterday our science class went to the damn zoo for what? Nine hours... LOL OH MAN. I LOVE THE GORILLAS AND ORANGOUTANGS! I want one for a pet, seriously! That's so cute, like the ones in the movie and everything bwhaha. I think they're like 98% identical to humans:| WOAH. S'all good s'all good. I shall get one:) I was so mad, like a trip on civies day -__- Now I have to wait until later this month for the next civies. AND HOLY CRAP, it's already October:| I hate October... Ugh. It's my daddyoh's birthday next week:) Aw. Cute cute. Having his little jam thingie this Sunday. YES, SEEING MY LIFE (L) WOOH. Live weekend. Saturday with Jeb?:) YES. And Sunday with LIFE(L). YES. AAAAH, can't wait! I seriously wanna go shopping. Frig, stupid school's taking all my allowance for stupid field trips. Fuck aussie football.. my ass. UGH. I'm in need of new jeans, and like... shirts:) Mmm, will do will do. Soontimes. Waste update, I have nothing else to talk about...
HI BAAABE(L) I wonder if you're gonna read this, LOL.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose