Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Friday, October 16 / 11:07:00 PM

That youre always in my heart
Youre always on my mind
And when it all becomes too much
Youre never far behind
And theres no one that comes close to you
Could ever take your place
Cause only you can love me this way
Yesterday was a good day :) Mmm, looked forward to it. School went by FAST LOL. Ended up picking up bebbbb by myself. LOL, aw man. It was COLD, I left my jacket in Diana's locker LOL, apparently it wasn't cold right bumbum -_- haha. Bussed to square with baabe and Jen :) Well actually ended up going to Famous ahah. Watched Paranormal Activities. It was kinda scary. But knowing me, I was hella scared while watching it. Didn't see the ending :)))) Heard she gave some nasty ass scary look to the camera LOL What a freak :S I hope I never get posessed (a) LOLOL. Went out to eat at Pho with rents, annnnnd that's all. Hope I can reach square with bumbum and daddyoh ;) Haahha. (yn)
Don't take advantage of who, or what, you have in front of you. Realize that it's not there Forever. Take notice, and understand what they do for you. She puts in one hundred percent of her effort to make things work, don't you be the one to tear her guard down. It's there for a reason. I hope that you learn how to treat her right every single second- not just one day, and then another. Simple things mean alot, it doesn't take alot to make a smile, coming from you. Don't keep her hopes up for so long, and crash them down in the blink of an eye. She takes this chance as granted, but it seems like you take her for granted. Don't.