Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
SWINE!
Thursday, October 22 / 10:49:00 AM
It's funny how people say they're gonna do so many things, yet they can't even fulfill one of the promises they made. It's crazy how people change in just a matter of months, when you've clearly known them for so much longer. They say they'll stick around 100% of the time, yet again, it seems like half of that is complete bullshit. They've changed into a totally different person, to please the crowd- yet they're so called, "true friends," see no benefit, or improvement in this new identity. Don't act your role, in front of those who don't give a shit about you. They weren't, and are not, and most likely WILL NOT be there, when you're in need. They're there when you wanna have fun, and fuck around, but when it comes down to business... do they matter? Or is it your true friends whom you count on. I said it once, and I'll say it again, I don't want to be there. I wanna be the one you have fun with and fuck around with, I'd rather be behind you- instead of waiting for your ass to come to me, with another one of problems.
I'm not saying I'm higher than you, at all. But the way you act, is like you over-react about everything. For what? To get attention.. I think so. It's quite low, the way I see it. And I think you know better than that. Because, I can obviously hear you hatin' on others whom you don't even know, who act the same way you do, in the way you describe it. You expect so much from people. And, it's not like I don't expect shit from anyone. I do, and I'll admit it. It's the fact that I expect, because I know that I don't deserve your bullshit. I know what you are, and what you aren't. And if I'm dealing with the person you aren't, half the time... Why would I put it up with it. That's ridiculous. Like, grow up.
Ugh, I'm at home again. Sickkkkkkkkkk. And no I don't have swine LOL:) I feel better though. Went to the doctor's yesterday, and got some antibiotics. Thank God they're in the capsules, cause the liquid ones taste like nasty-ass coconut shit. LOL. I remember that from like 5 years ago :( Horrible. So I was supposedly supposed to go to school today, to write my tests. But I DID NOT RECEIVE MY BOOKS YESTERDAY COUGH TELLIE ANNE. Where is this girl? Is she dying too? LOL. But whatev's I'll probably skip tomorrow too. I wanna get better. This is killling me. I just sleep the whole day, and after I wake up and my heads sooo heavy. I swear, I feel like it's night. But, I only slept like an extra 3 hours. Hah. I coulda talked on the phone longer then yesterday :P Wooooopsie. Ahah. Yeah so, I need to get better so next week I can go out ;) Catch my driffffft.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
SWINE!
Thursday, October 22 / 10:49:00 AM
It's funny how people say they're gonna do so many things, yet they can't even fulfill one of the promises they made. It's crazy how people change in just a matter of months, when you've clearly known them for so much longer. They say they'll stick around 100% of the time, yet again, it seems like half of that is complete bullshit. They've changed into a totally different person, to please the crowd- yet they're so called, "true friends," see no benefit, or improvement in this new identity. Don't act your role, in front of those who don't give a shit about you. They weren't, and are not, and most likely WILL NOT be there, when you're in need. They're there when you wanna have fun, and fuck around, but when it comes down to business... do they matter? Or is it your true friends whom you count on. I said it once, and I'll say it again, I don't want to be there. I wanna be the one you have fun with and fuck around with, I'd rather be behind you- instead of waiting for your ass to come to me, with another one of problems.
I'm not saying I'm higher than you, at all. But the way you act, is like you over-react about everything. For what? To get attention.. I think so. It's quite low, the way I see it. And I think you know better than that. Because, I can obviously hear you hatin' on others whom you don't even know, who act the same way you do, in the way you describe it. You expect so much from people. And, it's not like I don't expect shit from anyone. I do, and I'll admit it. It's the fact that I expect, because I know that I don't deserve your bullshit. I know what you are, and what you aren't. And if I'm dealing with the person you aren't, half the time... Why would I put it up with it. That's ridiculous. Like, grow up.
Ugh, I'm at home again. Sickkkkkkkkkk. And no I don't have swine LOL:) I feel better though. Went to the doctor's yesterday, and got some antibiotics. Thank God they're in the capsules, cause the liquid ones taste like nasty-ass coconut shit. LOL. I remember that from like 5 years ago :( Horrible. So I was supposedly supposed to go to school today, to write my tests. But I DID NOT RECEIVE MY BOOKS YESTERDAY COUGH TELLIE ANNE. Where is this girl? Is she dying too? LOL. But whatev's I'll probably skip tomorrow too. I wanna get better. This is killling me. I just sleep the whole day, and after I wake up and my heads sooo heavy. I swear, I feel like it's night. But, I only slept like an extra 3 hours. Hah. I coulda talked on the phone longer then yesterday :P Wooooopsie. Ahah. Yeah so, I need to get better so next week I can go out ;) Catch my driffffft.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose