Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
JBRN<3
Saturday, October 3 / 11:27:00 AM

Have you ever waited for something, that you almost felt like there wasn't enough time left? You wonder if that someone will ever turn their head, and realize that you're right there, waiting for them. The thought of that person doesn't disappear no matter what you're doing, and you will feel that urge to care for that person, no matter what.
This summer, it sorta felt like that to me. I felt like I was waiting for you. Maybe I really was, but I'm glad I did. It taught me never to give up on something, that makes keeps you smileing. That Monday morning, when you asked me to be yours, my cheeks became numb from that day. You will constantly see me smiling, and laughing, and loving life just alot more, now that I can call you mine.
I feel like I finally have gotten what I wanted. It's just so crazy- to feel that person who you're crazy about, be crazy about you too. I wanna care for you, and treat you right. I wanna last with you, until there really isn't enough time left. I wanna be the cutest thing, and show you that we really have something special. I wanna tell the whole world. Let's grow every day, into something stronger. And let me show you just how much I love you.