Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
imperfections
Monday, October 12 / 5:18:00 PM
This hit me harder than ever. It made me want to just sit here, and cry. But knowing that in doing so, wouldn't change anything, I shouldn't. It's weird how you never know what's happening, until it's brought to your attention by another, indirectly. How you drift away from many, in just a short period of time, and what's worse, is knowing that everything just can't be the same anymore. I wish I could say I have the perfect family. I wish we would stop drifting away from each other, not only by distance, but in every aspect. I look around at others, and even though their lives aren't any more better than I think it is, I have envy towards them. I wish I had what they had sometimes. I wish my family and I were closer, and a bit more like before. But the past is the past, and I guess I just have to look past it. It's a breeze to say that our friends know more about us than our own family does, but when you actually start to digest that matter, it doesn't seem right- It's easy to say "I love you," to your boyfriend or girlfriend, but knowing you can't say it to your own family? Sometimes, everything is just scattered like the thousand piece-puzzle, and the only thing that can put it back together is time. I'm falling in love with the melody time plays, as each second passes, in hope that everything will just turn out fine.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
imperfections
Monday, October 12 / 5:18:00 PM
This hit me harder than ever. It made me want to just sit here, and cry. But knowing that in doing so, wouldn't change anything, I shouldn't. It's weird how you never know what's happening, until it's brought to your attention by another, indirectly. How you drift away from many, in just a short period of time, and what's worse, is knowing that everything just can't be the same anymore. I wish I could say I have the perfect family. I wish we would stop drifting away from each other, not only by distance, but in every aspect. I look around at others, and even though their lives aren't any more better than I think it is, I have envy towards them. I wish I had what they had sometimes. I wish my family and I were closer, and a bit more like before. But the past is the past, and I guess I just have to look past it. It's a breeze to say that our friends know more about us than our own family does, but when you actually start to digest that matter, it doesn't seem right- It's easy to say "I love you," to your boyfriend or girlfriend, but knowing you can't say it to your own family? Sometimes, everything is just scattered like the thousand piece-puzzle, and the only thing that can put it back together is time. I'm falling in love with the melody time plays, as each second passes, in hope that everything will just turn out fine.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose