Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, October 10 / 11:42:00 AM
I haven't updated in sooo long. I've been lazy LOL. Caught up with some school things, going out, everything. Schools' actually really good. Gym, has been easy! ULTIMATE FRISBEE (L) Our unit on that is over. FLAG FOOTBALL, is freaking challenging.. But I scored three touchdowns during this week! :) Next week we have freaking Aussie Football.. Hope it's fun. Then the following week, we'll be having quizzes on ultimate frisbee and flag football -___-'' Yay. Science, bomb! It's so easy LOL Half the time we're sitting in class, and I'm like.. " MISS, are you sure this is academic? " Haha. Funny class, with annoying dumbasses :) Colleen's pmsing, and me being so hot and red.. LOL. Whateverrrr, stupid gym class gets the worst of me. Geography, I've been doing surprisingly well in that class. I used to hate geography, but I guess this is easy. I got 98% on our first unit test ;) BOMB. Now I just gotta maintain that. Vocals, that class is always live. We sang at both masses yesterday, and we did really good :) Hahaha, I didn't sing the wrong lines this time :) Thank God..
Yesterday, went to the mall with baabe. LOL we're such loafters. Sitting down for hours. Doing homework 8- And eating.. LOL. I can't believe how two poutines and a drink come up to 16 bucks : Hahaha. Still live :) OH YEAH, and I watched his game on Wednesday. His team won -_- Hahah. My babe's pro ;) I miss playing in elementary! It seems so much easier, and fun.
Things have been pretty good lately, buuut some things just piss me off. How some people can act so different, and the funny thing is... other people like it. It's not even how people change. It's how they put on a constant act when around others, but when they're with you- the whole truth comes out. Bullshit, I think so. In the end, you'll realize who sticks it out for you, and to tell you the truth, maybe it's not going to be me for you- And you're just gonna have to get through it on your own.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, October 10 / 11:42:00 AM
I haven't updated in sooo long. I've been lazy LOL. Caught up with some school things, going out, everything. Schools' actually really good. Gym, has been easy! ULTIMATE FRISBEE (L) Our unit on that is over. FLAG FOOTBALL, is freaking challenging.. But I scored three touchdowns during this week! :) Next week we have freaking Aussie Football.. Hope it's fun. Then the following week, we'll be having quizzes on ultimate frisbee and flag football -___-'' Yay. Science, bomb! It's so easy LOL Half the time we're sitting in class, and I'm like.. " MISS, are you sure this is academic? " Haha. Funny class, with annoying dumbasses :) Colleen's pmsing, and me being so hot and red.. LOL. Whateverrrr, stupid gym class gets the worst of me. Geography, I've been doing surprisingly well in that class. I used to hate geography, but I guess this is easy. I got 98% on our first unit test ;) BOMB. Now I just gotta maintain that. Vocals, that class is always live. We sang at both masses yesterday, and we did really good :) Hahaha, I didn't sing the wrong lines this time :) Thank God..
Yesterday, went to the mall with baabe. LOL we're such loafters. Sitting down for hours. Doing homework 8- And eating.. LOL. I can't believe how two poutines and a drink come up to 16 bucks : Hahaha. Still live :) OH YEAH, and I watched his game on Wednesday. His team won -_- Hahah. My babe's pro ;) I miss playing in elementary! It seems so much easier, and fun.
Things have been pretty good lately, buuut some things just piss me off. How some people can act so different, and the funny thing is... other people like it. It's not even how people change. It's how they put on a constant act when around others, but when they're with you- the whole truth comes out. Bullshit, I think so. In the end, you'll realize who sticks it out for you, and to tell you the truth, maybe it's not going to be me for you- And you're just gonna have to get through it on your own.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose