Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
i don't know what to name this :)
Wednesday, October 14 / 8:06:00 PM

everything i dread hearing from you, has become something you repeat on a day-to-day basis. it's become your habit, and it's become a daily routine for me to endure. sometimes, i do hate your guts. but then again, how do we just end up totally fine? it may not happen at the end of each day, but by the next day, it's all fresh. i guess. like, how can you just totally watch me suffer, let alone, MAKE me suffer, but watch me hate life because of you? thanks. i don't even know how this happens.. one little thing, blooms into a whole big dilemma in just a matter of seconds- in a matter of a few words, and in the tears dispersed. i never used to care, but lately i have. but i won't let you get the best of me. the words, that you call, "truth" will not make me guilty. although every piece of me feels scattered on the ground, i will not let my guard down. sure, i'll spit a few words of my own, but you won't ever know the whole truth. in the mean time, keep believing.. this shouldn't be over-rated- fighting over a bunch of bullshit. you really don't want to hear it from me do you? who said i want to hear it from you? just see it from another distance, rather than your own.

WOO! Tomorrow's civies! Mmmmm, love it. Second last day for Aussie Football ): OH MAN. We're learning the friggn kangaroo part of it -_- Jumping on people's shoulders. LOL, wtf. Wish me luck. I should get those MOON SHOES from like friggen ARTHUR(L)! LOL, I'm not the only weird one in this world, Diana knows what I'm talking about, right bambam? :) Hahahah. Cool cool! Today was freaking cooold as hell. We ate lunch outside once again, and I was wearing my stupid tee-shirt LOL smart, right. We have our effing science unit test on effing Tuesday. Like, less than a week, are you shitting me? LOL. OH MAN. She could have at least gave us the review -_- Fuuuck my life real bad. FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY, stepfather?! I THINK SO :) That's gonna be live.. For sure. I guess my plan for saving $10 bucks this week, didn't really work out, but whatevvvs. I shall purchase my bb skin for sure.. That's kinda a profit.. no? LOL kind of.. :) I shall make my science study notes and hop of this for now! I'll be bokkk (H) cuuuuuuuute.