Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
believe
Monday, October 5 / 6:23:00 PM

There isn't enough fingers on my hands to count the ways that make me love you more and more each day. The long days we spend apart, only make my love for you grow stronger. The feeling I get every time the bare thought of you comes to mind- is just crazy. I feel found. I feel safe. I feel like you're the air I need to survive, you're the food I crave, and you're the quench to my thirst.

I think you just are amazing. It's hard to find guys like you; who share such a love with girls, like me. I'm so lucky. I now have all I want and need. It's such a pleasure and I can't get enough.

Three words mean so much, especially from you to me. They are so easy to say, but to show them, isn't so much of a piece of cake.

I want our love to be real. I know that my love for you is. I want our love to last, and fight those uncalled for type of storms.

I want you to heal my wounds, not make them-

I want you to need me.

I want to feel your love-

So much that,

The thought of YOU loving ME more, could just almost seem believable.