So does this mean, you'll hop off my dick?
You'll stop talking about me?
You'll quit running your mouth, for people to turn their backs on me?
People will stop hating on me, only because they only heard your story?
You'll leave me the fuck alone?
That hopefully, you'll realize what you've done?
That time, will heal your stupidness?
That you'll live your life, how you're supposed to?
That you'll stop worrying about me, more than I do.
So I can actually live my life?
That you're little annoying schemes become extinct?
That you're " I'm sorry 's " won't be said anymore?
Those words, which mean absoloutely nothing anymore, will be unspoken?
Your stupid actions, won't happen?
And that you're stupid thoughts, might just happen to become unthought?
That you'll just back off.
That you'll actually do what I want you to do.
That you'll leave me the fuck alone?
.. If so, I'd love to agree.
Because, I don't care. If you haven't noticed, I don't. You're probably the only person on this world, that I grew really close to. But then again, time does the most dramatic things. It can make you, and it can break you. It changed you. From good to bad. It changed me. I know it has. But the fact that I grew so close to you- you promising me so many things, you're words replaying over and over again, to me, and for me- having me think that our future, could be better... Was a lie. I don't care about what I am to you. I just don't. I feel like you're not even worth the words right here, but I can't accept how angry I am. But soon, I'll get over it. I won't think about it, and I won't have the urge to have to do with any of this bullshit. I'm tired. I'm done running. I quit chasing you, I quit playing those games, just to show that I fucking care. If you didn't know, I fucking did then you must be a complete idiot.. I hope you read this. This is for you.