Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
You're Like POISIN
Friday, September 11 / 9:40:00 PM
There's no doubt that things will never work out the way you want them to. Everyday, doesn't go as planned- and it's clear to see. But the fact that, something so strong just breaks into countless pieces, every single day, isn't normal. It is crazy. It is inexplainable.
I never thought it'd be you, for me to have this whole issue with. I could have never guessed. I guess I did see it coming, but the whole problem- is the whole solution. Things do not go the way you want them to work out as. Once again- It's a bittersweet remedy.
I'm not asking for an apology. But I just want to know, if you actually care. If this is your way for... getting over whatever GOOD reason it is to be, than I'll understand. I want to just actually get to know your side of this. Because, what I hear... I just can't believe you. If you said those things. It brings me down. And if you're happy about that- Then, I guess I never really knew the real you. Everything we've been through? Does that mean anything to you. It fucking hurts.
I may not be what I was to you before... But that doesn't mean that I don't give a damn about you. Understand that, take it in, and never forget it. Unless, you don't want me to be that- which you already have implied, then so be it. I just want to hear it from you. I truly hope you read this one (Y)...
SO anyways, I'm fourteen! LOL. I feel so young still! Never really "CELEBRATED" but whatever. Everyone at school haah, made my day. It was pretty cool:) Thanks Elaine for wrapping my locker, ilyoff! AND Thanks to everyone who signed it:) And to everyone who didn't fuck you. I lied. LOL. BUT YEAH, went out with the familia to eat:) It was veryyyyy good. STEAK<3>
School's going pretty good. Loving my schedule. Loving lunch LOL. Loving walking through the hallways:) Makes me feel so grown up. It's finally IT. Like, I remember looking forward to it. And everything, Now it's here. LOVE IT.
I'm quite bored, yet not in the mood to update. SO, later na lang. + http://apps.facebook.com/telusen/nominations/entry/12756 VOTEEEEEE ! FREAKING 11TH PLACE . FUCKING GIRL GOT LIKE ALMOST 100 MORE VOTES THAN ME -____- WTHHHH . ANYWAYS , SUNDAY ! BB IS MINE OH MINE <3
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
You're Like POISIN
Friday, September 11 / 9:40:00 PM
There's no doubt that things will never work out the way you want them to. Everyday, doesn't go as planned- and it's clear to see. But the fact that, something so strong just breaks into countless pieces, every single day, isn't normal. It is crazy. It is inexplainable.
I never thought it'd be you, for me to have this whole issue with. I could have never guessed. I guess I did see it coming, but the whole problem- is the whole solution. Things do not go the way you want them to work out as. Once again- It's a bittersweet remedy.
I'm not asking for an apology. But I just want to know, if you actually care. If this is your way for... getting over whatever GOOD reason it is to be, than I'll understand. I want to just actually get to know your side of this. Because, what I hear... I just can't believe you. If you said those things. It brings me down. And if you're happy about that- Then, I guess I never really knew the real you. Everything we've been through? Does that mean anything to you. It fucking hurts.
I may not be what I was to you before... But that doesn't mean that I don't give a damn about you. Understand that, take it in, and never forget it. Unless, you don't want me to be that- which you already have implied, then so be it. I just want to hear it from you. I truly hope you read this one (Y)...
SO anyways, I'm fourteen! LOL. I feel so young still! Never really "CELEBRATED" but whatever. Everyone at school haah, made my day. It was pretty cool:) Thanks Elaine for wrapping my locker, ilyoff! AND Thanks to everyone who signed it:) And to everyone who didn't fuck you. I lied. LOL. BUT YEAH, went out with the familia to eat:) It was veryyyyy good. STEAK<3>
School's going pretty good. Loving my schedule. Loving lunch LOL. Loving walking through the hallways:) Makes me feel so grown up. It's finally IT. Like, I remember looking forward to it. And everything, Now it's here. LOVE IT.
I'm quite bored, yet not in the mood to update. SO, later na lang. + http://apps.facebook.com/telusen/nominations/entry/12756 VOTEEEEEE ! FREAKING 11TH PLACE . FUCKING GIRL GOT LIKE ALMOST 100 MORE VOTES THAN ME -____- WTHHHH . ANYWAYS , SUNDAY ! BB IS MINE OH MINE <3
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose