Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
realized
Sunday, September 27 / 12:49:00 PM
Don't you just wish that something that had happened, never did? You feel like if you had that chance to do everything over again, you'd grasp it without question- you'd change that one little thing, because it meant so much- and because you wish that everything that happened, happened differently? Never will we stop wondering, "what if?" But in reality, nothing would ever be the same, if we had those options. Everything would be different. This isn't a biggie right? This isn't something we think about everyday, but it just got to me. One second can change many before it, but what about those after it? Those too, no? Like, what if I didn't say that one thing?- What if I never walked that way that day?- What if. I think I need to stop wondering. It's about time. I need to stop telling myself I've done wrong- Everything happens for a damn reason. God put me here, in this very spot. He has me questioning, just for me to finally figure out this answer- which is the truth. Everything would have been different. Be thankful for everything you've done. Be thankful for everything everyone has done. Everyone who has done something to me, for me- has happened for a reason. The people I no longer have, are in better hands. I'm in better hands. I'm happy. The people who stuck by, the people who are here, and the ones to come, is something to look forward to. And if I'm not happy about it, too bad for me. I need to learn to be. I can't change everything. I need to learn, to simply not make the same mistake twice. I guess we all have to learn. Think before you do, honestly. Don't dread on the past; it's not coming back and it's definitely not an option you can play around with. Life has no re-do's, yesterday's never a tomorrow--today is today. Live it up.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
realized
Sunday, September 27 / 12:49:00 PM
Don't you just wish that something that had happened, never did? You feel like if you had that chance to do everything over again, you'd grasp it without question- you'd change that one little thing, because it meant so much- and because you wish that everything that happened, happened differently? Never will we stop wondering, "what if?" But in reality, nothing would ever be the same, if we had those options. Everything would be different. This isn't a biggie right? This isn't something we think about everyday, but it just got to me. One second can change many before it, but what about those after it? Those too, no? Like, what if I didn't say that one thing?- What if I never walked that way that day?- What if. I think I need to stop wondering. It's about time. I need to stop telling myself I've done wrong- Everything happens for a damn reason. God put me here, in this very spot. He has me questioning, just for me to finally figure out this answer- which is the truth. Everything would have been different. Be thankful for everything you've done. Be thankful for everything everyone has done. Everyone who has done something to me, for me- has happened for a reason. The people I no longer have, are in better hands. I'm in better hands. I'm happy. The people who stuck by, the people who are here, and the ones to come, is something to look forward to. And if I'm not happy about it, too bad for me. I need to learn to be. I can't change everything. I need to learn, to simply not make the same mistake twice. I guess we all have to learn. Think before you do, honestly. Don't dread on the past; it's not coming back and it's definitely not an option you can play around with. Life has no re-do's, yesterday's never a tomorrow--today is today. Live it up.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose