Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, September 17 / 6:08:00 PM
I'm not a hater, but there are things I strongly dislike right now, and have the feeling of getting it 'outta me. I can't believe how shallow, guys are. Or maybe it's just the girls. Or maybe it's just BOTH. It's disgusts me to hear that girls can just give themselves to multiple guys. Maybe not like "give themselves" but, leading them on in any way. Heck, that's nasty. People who are like, the same age as myself. I find that so hard to take in. To believe? No. It's expected, but when it actually happens, it's a whole new game in front of you. It's hard to understand as well, because I feel so bad for other girls. Other girls who are more than decent, better than these "whores," and yet guys don't seem to even give one damn piece of empathy for them. They see what they can get. They're caught up in a whole act. And it's quite stupid to see a billion guys all up on the same girl, cause if I were a guy, I'd feel like a dumbass. LOL, why in the hell would you want the same girl everyone else has? What qualities, what things, what doesn't she do to other guys? That's messed up. These girls seem to have no heart. Like, don't you feel for anybody else? I'd hate to be a girl who's jealous of a slut, because why would I be? Why would you try to be something you're not, just to compete with someone like that? Don't even. To all those girls out there who are jealous, don't be. To all the guys out there, falling for that girl, ew:) That's waste.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, September 17 / 6:08:00 PM
I'm not a hater, but there are things I strongly dislike right now, and have the feeling of getting it 'outta me. I can't believe how shallow, guys are. Or maybe it's just the girls. Or maybe it's just BOTH. It's disgusts me to hear that girls can just give themselves to multiple guys. Maybe not like "give themselves" but, leading them on in any way. Heck, that's nasty. People who are like, the same age as myself. I find that so hard to take in. To believe? No. It's expected, but when it actually happens, it's a whole new game in front of you. It's hard to understand as well, because I feel so bad for other girls. Other girls who are more than decent, better than these "whores," and yet guys don't seem to even give one damn piece of empathy for them. They see what they can get. They're caught up in a whole act. And it's quite stupid to see a billion guys all up on the same girl, cause if I were a guy, I'd feel like a dumbass. LOL, why in the hell would you want the same girl everyone else has? What qualities, what things, what doesn't she do to other guys? That's messed up. These girls seem to have no heart. Like, don't you feel for anybody else? I'd hate to be a girl who's jealous of a slut, because why would I be? Why would you try to be something you're not, just to compete with someone like that? Don't even. To all those girls out there who are jealous, don't be. To all the guys out there, falling for that girl, ew:) That's waste.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose