Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
i want it all, or nothing at all --
Tuesday, September 29 / 6:30:00 PM

Past two days been good. Especially yesterday, no? ;) LOOL. No homework for two days, Mmmm. Today we went to the cemetery for our Geography trip. First time being to a cemetery, so that was kinda scary. LOL, it's sad though... Like, some girl died when she was seven, some at seventeen, and some at seventy-seven, either way- it touched me. Kind of creepy though... The rain, the darkness-ish, and everything. I always thought I'd like to be cremated, but now... Hm, I don't even know. LOL, I know that's kind of queer that I'm thinking of my... other life, already... But, LOL YEAH. Maybe I should be buried? It's more... Spiritual, and like... Yeah. LMFAO. But it was cool, :) Cute too! Tomorrow we have civies, woo! I don't even know what I shall wear... Probably purple, or yellow! But whatever, the weather's gonna be crappy I bet + the zoo trip for Science -____-'' Ugh. I don't wanna go. Like what the frig, but whatever we're missing school plus another... four hours LOL. JOY.

The weeks go by so fast now, like last year, it started in like... November, but I can feel like my whole life's speeding by! FRIG. LOL, kind of cool but whatever... 'Cause that makes the weekends go by quicker too -____-''

So I got my blackberry in the mail today:) Frig. So I was kind of lazy to walk home, but when John and I, we ran like idiots to my doorstep... As if someone was gonna take it before we got there LOL. What queers we are. But I still need my mom to activate it, so frig. But it's cool, I can wait :)

NTS: PURCHASE YELLOW BB SKIN :)