Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, September 12 / 3:02:00 PM

I hate it when people try to make you look like the bad person. Or when they say things, indirectly, they think it wouldn't make any difference if they said it to your face. Thinking it wouldn't make an even BIGGER impact, if being said, any other way than, to your face. That's stupid. I'm so angry that you guys, my own family, making things so much harder than it has already become. Sometimes, I do put the blame on you guys, for making my cousins and I drift apart. I mean, think about it. When you guys are in an argument, do you honestly believe that we'd actually have the time, hence the... want, to talk with each other? We aren't even that close to begin with. Yeah, blood is thicker than water... But sometimes, you just need to understand. I understand somewhat your side, but you guys never have the time to listen to whatever the hell I need to say. I'm not saying it's all about me, but accusing me, for everything... And not having the initiative, to tell me the story- or ask me how I feel, or how it came to be, is horrible. I don't even think my cousins would say those things about me, but their parents, are the one's emphasizing it. They make it so much of a problem. They don't even believe in anything, but their own mere words. Time will heal us, I know it will. And somehow, we'll become even closer than we were before. Quit over-reacting, it isn't getting anywhere. Everyone's just angry now, especially me. The "criminal." I'm not going to be the better person all the time. You guys do have ears, no? You guys do have mouths? Brains? A heart? Because it isn't about just... TAKING, or GIVING. It's a give and take thing... I'll treat you how you treat me, and I don't enjoy treating people like garbage- If you catch my drift..