Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Sunday, September 6 / 1:39:00 PM
I'm feeling so good today. I mean, lately. Like, of course things have been getting in the way. But, c'mon I've been in such great moods. Despite, the hard shit coming @ me, it doesn't really make me anything but stronger. So keep it up :) I'm ready for whatever you're gonna throw at my face, 'cause experience is key. YES. I've been thinking about EVERYTHING, you name it and these are just some things I needa get off my chest-
CHANGE.
Change is so bittersweet. I love how it really shows who's been there- and those who no longer are, it reveals the real truth. I now think I know who is there for me. Well, at this moment. Like, haah, people who I thought wouldn't dare think shit about me, did, have, and will- and some who I expected to leave me, didn't. Kind of crazy. But I feel really good. Like, to those who hate me, and think that everything's getting to me. Maybe it does, for a moment, feel proud of that. But at the end of the day, for real, it makes me laugh. I love how important I am. How important my thoughts, are to you. LOL. If only you guys were mind readers. I could hoooooonestly laugh like I'm high. But whatever on you guys haah :) Like, meeting new people, getting closer to some old ones, and just maintaining my friendships with those special few :) It makes me appreciate everything alot more. Like, I feel really blessed. You'll catch me laughing alot more, and smiling. I swear, I don't even cry that much anymore. LOL. Like, i used to be sensitive and whatever, but now it's just like.. tears of happiness, half the time. That's bomb. I love it. I love change, and I love how things don't change. It's getting to me.
So anywho's update on the summer.
ITS ENDING. 2 MORE DAYS. And like the heck, it's Sunday and Monday, so wth am I gonna do. Doubt I'll be seeing anyone, although I wanna see him. LOL. Anywho's... PND YESTERDAY! WAS LIVE! : ) First time ever to go, so that was coool. Woke up hecka early, Ash woke me up and whatnot, got ready, blahblah. Daddy dropped me @ SQ to meet up with Ashley and Jess : ) Had some little talks with them. Me with my violenceness LOL. LOVE YOU GUYS. Then, walked around for a bit, and got to the theatre. SO MANY PEOPLE. Like, asian invasion much? Watched the freaking dance performances, SO LIVE. I ROCK WITH THE ONE! WOW. Inspiration much. LOL. AHAHA -
Kim- I'm gonna marry a dancer! :)
Kisha- I'm gonna marry a Spanish.
♥
Anywho's yeah, we walked around. Went on Behemoth. JBBBBBBBB YOU KILLED MEEEEEEE♥;) LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. If only you could see his face. Oh man, that was like, the most hilarious thing I've seen in my life. I like your scream :) Kay I'll stop, before you " kill me " Then, got some food to eat. WOAH, WE MET DPRYDE! I almost forgot LOL. He signed my phone :) Woo. And his brother and whatever those people there. I think body guards? LOL. Yeah, took pictures with them :) Then we went to go eat some food :) Tell me how, a frign pop is like more than half we paid for our food -_- Now that's cheaaap. Went to find seats, although the back is better :) Noh? Sat there. Looked way better. It was hella cold though :| I got like two mosquito bites. Like on my boob, like the frig. LOL. Then went on behemoth again! At night. With the twin :) She's freaking hilarious. OMG LOL, " I do that sometimes. I walk in and go, WHAT THE HELL! " LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I died. Bun you, stupid Gatorrrrrr. After behemoth, went home. Live day. MANNNNNNNNN! I love life.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Sunday, September 6 / 1:39:00 PM
I'm feeling so good today. I mean, lately. Like, of course things have been getting in the way. But, c'mon I've been in such great moods. Despite, the hard shit coming @ me, it doesn't really make me anything but stronger. So keep it up :) I'm ready for whatever you're gonna throw at my face, 'cause experience is key. YES. I've been thinking about EVERYTHING, you name it and these are just some things I needa get off my chest-
CHANGE.
Change is so bittersweet. I love how it really shows who's been there- and those who no longer are, it reveals the real truth. I now think I know who is there for me. Well, at this moment. Like, haah, people who I thought wouldn't dare think shit about me, did, have, and will- and some who I expected to leave me, didn't. Kind of crazy. But I feel really good. Like, to those who hate me, and think that everything's getting to me. Maybe it does, for a moment, feel proud of that. But at the end of the day, for real, it makes me laugh. I love how important I am. How important my thoughts, are to you. LOL. If only you guys were mind readers. I could hoooooonestly laugh like I'm high. But whatever on you guys haah :) Like, meeting new people, getting closer to some old ones, and just maintaining my friendships with those special few :) It makes me appreciate everything alot more. Like, I feel really blessed. You'll catch me laughing alot more, and smiling. I swear, I don't even cry that much anymore. LOL. Like, i used to be sensitive and whatever, but now it's just like.. tears of happiness, half the time. That's bomb. I love it. I love change, and I love how things don't change. It's getting to me.
So anywho's update on the summer.
ITS ENDING. 2 MORE DAYS. And like the heck, it's Sunday and Monday, so wth am I gonna do. Doubt I'll be seeing anyone, although I wanna see him. LOL. Anywho's... PND YESTERDAY! WAS LIVE! : ) First time ever to go, so that was coool. Woke up hecka early, Ash woke me up and whatnot, got ready, blahblah. Daddy dropped me @ SQ to meet up with Ashley and Jess : ) Had some little talks with them. Me with my violenceness LOL. LOVE YOU GUYS. Then, walked around for a bit, and got to the theatre. SO MANY PEOPLE. Like, asian invasion much? Watched the freaking dance performances, SO LIVE. I ROCK WITH THE ONE! WOW. Inspiration much. LOL. AHAHA -
Kim- I'm gonna marry a dancer! :)
Kisha- I'm gonna marry a Spanish.
♥
Anywho's yeah, we walked around. Went on Behemoth. JBBBBBBBB YOU KILLED MEEEEEEE♥;) LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. If only you could see his face. Oh man, that was like, the most hilarious thing I've seen in my life. I like your scream :) Kay I'll stop, before you " kill me " Then, got some food to eat. WOAH, WE MET DPRYDE! I almost forgot LOL. He signed my phone :) Woo. And his brother and whatever those people there. I think body guards? LOL. Yeah, took pictures with them :) Then we went to go eat some food :) Tell me how, a frign pop is like more than half we paid for our food -_- Now that's cheaaap. Went to find seats, although the back is better :) Noh? Sat there. Looked way better. It was hella cold though :| I got like two mosquito bites. Like on my boob, like the frig. LOL. Then went on behemoth again! At night. With the twin :) She's freaking hilarious. OMG LOL, " I do that sometimes. I walk in and go, WHAT THE HELL! " LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I died. Bun you, stupid Gatorrrrrr. After behemoth, went home. Live day. MANNNNNNNNN! I love life.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose