Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
the good times are killing me-
Wednesday, September 16 / 7:38:00 PM
The good times are killing me,
Slowly, but surely deeply.
Your actions cut like a knife-
And your unspoken words, are embed up into me,
Like a song without words.
If this is how it's supposed to be-
If fate brought us here, then I will let it be.
Everything happens for a reason right? I never thought that promises were always meant to be broken. I had some hope, that maybe all the words we had said to each other, could have possibly been kept. Maybe in heart, maybe inside of you, they still mean something. If that's the case, or if it's not, I will let it be. I will go with MY flow. I won't snoop down to your level, and get others to hate on you. I will tell my story of things. There is two stories, two people, you and I, but there is indubitably, one truth. Let it shine. Let it outshine our lies. What really happened? I'm way out of focus, to remember. I'm out of the mood. I'm constantly down, because I can't even recall, your reason, of having this nonsense being put into action. I'm sick of people. I'm sick of trying. I'm sick of trying to act like I'm not trying. I'm plain out uninspired, and I don't know what I need from you. On a day to day basis, it crosses my mind. How perfect of a friendship we had. I know forever's don't last, but we never said forever. Maybe this is how long our "as long as possible," came to be. But then again, who knows.
I'm not writing this for anybody's sympathy. I don't want that. I don't want people to feel bad for either one of us. Or for us both. This is for my own reference. I don't need anybody to judge what I feel. So shut the fuck up. There's way too many things about this whole issue, that I can't sort out which is the good, and what's the bad. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.
I'm sorry that things ended up the way they did. But something amazing has just came for me. We were fine, until now. Tell me how does that work out. I'm not blaming you for that reason, but this hurts-
Having your own bestfriend, mad at you. Having them, hating on me? Not having the plain out efforts, of being happy for me. I thought that's all you wanted me to be. I thought that's what we wanted for each other. Just try to understand that, I am happy. That's all. I don't want any apology from you, I just want you to tell me that you acknowledge and accept the fact that you're happy for me. I can't chase after your thoughts. That's the only thing I can't do. I give up on that one. I can't change your mind. I can't change you. I hope you understand that. I can't run the marathon, having you always ahead of me. Change the game.
This will be my absolute last account on this situation.
I hope you realize.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
the good times are killing me-
Wednesday, September 16 / 7:38:00 PM
The good times are killing me,
Slowly, but surely deeply.
Your actions cut like a knife-
And your unspoken words, are embed up into me,
Like a song without words.
If this is how it's supposed to be-
If fate brought us here, then I will let it be.
Everything happens for a reason right? I never thought that promises were always meant to be broken. I had some hope, that maybe all the words we had said to each other, could have possibly been kept. Maybe in heart, maybe inside of you, they still mean something. If that's the case, or if it's not, I will let it be. I will go with MY flow. I won't snoop down to your level, and get others to hate on you. I will tell my story of things. There is two stories, two people, you and I, but there is indubitably, one truth. Let it shine. Let it outshine our lies. What really happened? I'm way out of focus, to remember. I'm out of the mood. I'm constantly down, because I can't even recall, your reason, of having this nonsense being put into action. I'm sick of people. I'm sick of trying. I'm sick of trying to act like I'm not trying. I'm plain out uninspired, and I don't know what I need from you. On a day to day basis, it crosses my mind. How perfect of a friendship we had. I know forever's don't last, but we never said forever. Maybe this is how long our "as long as possible," came to be. But then again, who knows.
I'm not writing this for anybody's sympathy. I don't want that. I don't want people to feel bad for either one of us. Or for us both. This is for my own reference. I don't need anybody to judge what I feel. So shut the fuck up. There's way too many things about this whole issue, that I can't sort out which is the good, and what's the bad. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.
I'm sorry that things ended up the way they did. But something amazing has just came for me. We were fine, until now. Tell me how does that work out. I'm not blaming you for that reason, but this hurts-
Having your own bestfriend, mad at you. Having them, hating on me? Not having the plain out efforts, of being happy for me. I thought that's all you wanted me to be. I thought that's what we wanted for each other. Just try to understand that, I am happy. That's all. I don't want any apology from you, I just want you to tell me that you acknowledge and accept the fact that you're happy for me. I can't chase after your thoughts. That's the only thing I can't do. I give up on that one. I can't change your mind. I can't change you. I hope you understand that. I can't run the marathon, having you always ahead of me. Change the game.
This will be my absolute last account on this situation.
I hope you realize.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose