Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, September 1 / 10:41:00 PM
AROHGRJLADKNB you! Like, what the fuck did I do. I love being happy, I love showing my affection, and when I'm actually happy- I'll admit it. These past few weeks, I felt so new. And refreshed. But at the same time- There's so many people on my dick. Like, FIRST, you don't even have the right to be all up in my business. Then I feel like you're getting people on my shit? Like, sorry if I'm bothering you, but you have no right. Get that through your head. Don't talk smack, and don't intimidate people for no reasonable excuse you have- I understand that there's some bits and pieces you're missing, because of how you feel towards me- But having your stupid little fits, come in between MY own feelings, and other people's feelings for me- Just cheeses me to the max. Just quit it! Quit your act. It's getting old- And I've said that enough times, so just leave me the FUCK alone. At least for now.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, September 1 / 10:41:00 PM
AROHGRJLADKNB you! Like, what the fuck did I do. I love being happy, I love showing my affection, and when I'm actually happy- I'll admit it. These past few weeks, I felt so new. And refreshed. But at the same time- There's so many people on my dick. Like, FIRST, you don't even have the right to be all up in my business. Then I feel like you're getting people on my shit? Like, sorry if I'm bothering you, but you have no right. Get that through your head. Don't talk smack, and don't intimidate people for no reasonable excuse you have- I understand that there's some bits and pieces you're missing, because of how you feel towards me- But having your stupid little fits, come in between MY own feelings, and other people's feelings for me- Just cheeses me to the max. Just quit it! Quit your act. It's getting old- And I've said that enough times, so just leave me the FUCK alone. At least for now.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose