Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
You've got a smile that can light up this whole town-
Sunday, August 16 / 8:47:00 PM
Thanks for everything, I know you're reading this. LOL. Well, if you are yeah, thanks. I learned alot from you. And I believe I've said everything I wanted you to know. So, if you see something in this post that you didn't hear/see me say- hope you take it well. It's true that you never know what you had until it's gone- and I know we're both feeling that right now. I just wish you the best, you know. I hope everything will be good between us, because tension and hatred and whatnot, are the last things I'd prefer in any situation, y'know. It was so hard to tell you I loved you, and cared for you, it was hard for me to show it, but telling you these things was so much harder. I turned to others, because I was scared. I'm used to it. I'm not that type of person to just come out and tell you those type of things. I know it hurt you more than if I chose to- but that's how you are. Those things, and expectations, are out of my grasp. It's hard to live up to them. But, thanks for just... listening to my story. It meant alot, and it gave me the air I needed. I'm glad that we understood each other, and it didn't turn out messy. You're a really nice guy, and I'm glad that I've had you for just a second, a moment. That it was you and me, a memory. I'm still here. And a part of you will be with me, yeah? Yeah.
Today I finally fulfilled one of my summer missions! BEACH BABY! Woke up at like 8, and was HELLA tired. I think I screwed my sleeping patterns over. LOL, s'okay s'okay. I was so cranky, and the fact that my parents were being bitchy to me pushed me overboard. But whatever, LOL. We got to the beach around 10:30, and it was blazing hot still. Like, the sand was killing me. We went in the water, which was really cold, for like 30 minutes? And then we ate :) And yeah, kept going in and out, building some sand castles, digging holes.. LOL I felt like a kiddie! It was quite live :) Trisha and I went for a walk, and took some pictures with her sexy ass camera- my future baby! LOL. I swear, I need a pro cam... Not cool. At all. We stayed at Crystal Beach for like 7 hours? I got a nice tan ;) Well kinda? It's not that obvious, but that's kinda good? LOL. Cause I don't wanna turn nigger all of a sudden. Felt so dut in the car, I just needed a nice hot shower :) So now I feel all refreshed! Woo. Summer's feeling good to me!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
You've got a smile that can light up this whole town-
Sunday, August 16 / 8:47:00 PM
Thanks for everything, I know you're reading this. LOL. Well, if you are yeah, thanks. I learned alot from you. And I believe I've said everything I wanted you to know. So, if you see something in this post that you didn't hear/see me say- hope you take it well. It's true that you never know what you had until it's gone- and I know we're both feeling that right now. I just wish you the best, you know. I hope everything will be good between us, because tension and hatred and whatnot, are the last things I'd prefer in any situation, y'know. It was so hard to tell you I loved you, and cared for you, it was hard for me to show it, but telling you these things was so much harder. I turned to others, because I was scared. I'm used to it. I'm not that type of person to just come out and tell you those type of things. I know it hurt you more than if I chose to- but that's how you are. Those things, and expectations, are out of my grasp. It's hard to live up to them. But, thanks for just... listening to my story. It meant alot, and it gave me the air I needed. I'm glad that we understood each other, and it didn't turn out messy. You're a really nice guy, and I'm glad that I've had you for just a second, a moment. That it was you and me, a memory. I'm still here. And a part of you will be with me, yeah? Yeah.
Today I finally fulfilled one of my summer missions! BEACH BABY! Woke up at like 8, and was HELLA tired. I think I screwed my sleeping patterns over. LOL, s'okay s'okay. I was so cranky, and the fact that my parents were being bitchy to me pushed me overboard. But whatever, LOL. We got to the beach around 10:30, and it was blazing hot still. Like, the sand was killing me. We went in the water, which was really cold, for like 30 minutes? And then we ate :) And yeah, kept going in and out, building some sand castles, digging holes.. LOL I felt like a kiddie! It was quite live :) Trisha and I went for a walk, and took some pictures with her sexy ass camera- my future baby! LOL. I swear, I need a pro cam... Not cool. At all. We stayed at Crystal Beach for like 7 hours? I got a nice tan ;) Well kinda? It's not that obvious, but that's kinda good? LOL. Cause I don't wanna turn nigger all of a sudden. Felt so dut in the car, I just needed a nice hot shower :) So now I feel all refreshed! Woo. Summer's feeling good to me!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose