Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, August 22 / 8:56:00 AM
What's good! Woo, today's the wedding. Finally! Like, I'm so excited. LOL. I've been here at the Hilton Garden Inn since last night ;) LOL there was no food, so I was eating like a whole bucket of ice, and damn.. I got like addicted to freaking frozen water LOL. I'm not weird at all ;) But yeah! Can't wait for the ceremony. It's gonna be hella cute, with all the little kids walking down the isle, and all. Aw man. I wish i had a better camera to captures better picccchas. But s'all good. :) I'm freaking excited to get my laptop LOL. My mom better get it for me, for like my birthday. FRIIIG. I want a Mac though.. But whatever, as long as it's nice, and fast, and.. nice :) LOL. I'm hella sleepy, like oh hot damn, I'm no longer used to waking up this early -_- But I gotta get my hair done, and wait for my parents to come down here. MM, update laters Lots of pictures to be posted! Hollaaaa.
* I love you. what? :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, August 22 / 8:56:00 AM
What's good! Woo, today's the wedding. Finally! Like, I'm so excited. LOL. I've been here at the Hilton Garden Inn since last night ;) LOL there was no food, so I was eating like a whole bucket of ice, and damn.. I got like addicted to freaking frozen water LOL. I'm not weird at all ;) But yeah! Can't wait for the ceremony. It's gonna be hella cute, with all the little kids walking down the isle, and all. Aw man. I wish i had a better camera to captures better picccchas. But s'all good. :) I'm freaking excited to get my laptop LOL. My mom better get it for me, for like my birthday. FRIIIG. I want a Mac though.. But whatever, as long as it's nice, and fast, and.. nice :) LOL. I'm hella sleepy, like oh hot damn, I'm no longer used to waking up this early -_- But I gotta get my hair done, and wait for my parents to come down here. MM, update laters Lots of pictures to be posted! Hollaaaa.
* I love you. what? :)
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose