Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
LOVE YOU TOO!
Thursday, August 27 / 10:09:00 AM
So you kind of are stupid. Don't point your own problems on me. I know you're probably reading this, and I hope you do. Don't claim to know me, my doings, my words, or anything about me. You might relate to what I've said to you, ran to you when I had an issue, but don't forget that I am not you. You can't fully understand anything I've ever ran to you for, because at that point in time, I didn't. So don't say you could, would, and did. Don't even start, like seriously. Don't try to make me look bad, because we all know who's fault this is. You're a fucking clown. Sorry if you're bored with your own life, but don't start anything with me, because I actually have a life to live. It's funny how you go back on everything you say or do- I realized that now. It's also quite hysterical how you ran to me for advice, and I actually trusted you in trusting me, and now that I might be standing in your way- you put the blame on me? Oh sorry darling, does that really make sense? ;) Oh hey, and if you're even gonna bother talking about me, I think it'd be more logical to talk smack with people who actually know me. Just a little side note on that one (y) Hahaha.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
LOVE YOU TOO!
Thursday, August 27 / 10:09:00 AM
So you kind of are stupid. Don't point your own problems on me. I know you're probably reading this, and I hope you do. Don't claim to know me, my doings, my words, or anything about me. You might relate to what I've said to you, ran to you when I had an issue, but don't forget that I am not you. You can't fully understand anything I've ever ran to you for, because at that point in time, I didn't. So don't say you could, would, and did. Don't even start, like seriously. Don't try to make me look bad, because we all know who's fault this is. You're a fucking clown. Sorry if you're bored with your own life, but don't start anything with me, because I actually have a life to live. It's funny how you go back on everything you say or do- I realized that now. It's also quite hysterical how you ran to me for advice, and I actually trusted you in trusting me, and now that I might be standing in your way- you put the blame on me? Oh sorry darling, does that really make sense? ;) Oh hey, and if you're even gonna bother talking about me, I think it'd be more logical to talk smack with people who actually know me. Just a little side note on that one (y) Hahaha.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose