Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Less Than Three
Saturday, August 1 / 9:29:00 AM
Yesterday killed me with boredom. LOL. I had to scrape all my wallpaper off and clean my room. Damn killa! I still haven't decided on which colour to paint MY room. Freaking parents are being so.. picky. Hhaah. I swear, I'm the one who's supposed to be picky. Anywho's, today's Caribana, hoping it'll be live. MOVE IT TO TTHEE LEFT . . MOVE IT TO THEE RIGHT . . JUMP AND WAVE ! Lol, LOVE IT. I stayed up till 3 with my loser : ) Jee, I almost died... LOL. I swear my eyes were like twitching every single second that passed. But aaha, I fell asleep with a smile on my face- Thanks baaaaaaaabe!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Less Than Three
Saturday, August 1 / 9:29:00 AM
Yesterday killed me with boredom. LOL. I had to scrape all my wallpaper off and clean my room. Damn killa! I still haven't decided on which colour to paint MY room. Freaking parents are being so.. picky. Hhaah. I swear, I'm the one who's supposed to be picky. Anywho's, today's Caribana, hoping it'll be live. MOVE IT TO TTHEE LEFT . . MOVE IT TO THEE RIGHT . . JUMP AND WAVE ! Lol, LOVE IT. I stayed up till 3 with my loser : ) Jee, I almost died... LOL. I swear my eyes were like twitching every single second that passed. But aaha, I fell asleep with a smile on my face- Thanks baaaaaaaabe!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose