Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Saturday, August 15 / 3:36:00 PM

I've had the most fun of the whole summer yet, these past few days :)


I've been thinking over so many things, and having so many talks- that everything's just gone wild in my mind.


It's all over the place so, don't mind this blog. It's for myself.



Hm, where shall I start.. yesterday was a day spent with my girls :) Woke up and watched two dvds of LOST I effing love it. I'm almost the first season hehe. Then got ready in like 15 minutes, and Mel came to pick me up. I was panicking ahah. My dad gave me 40 bucks to get some school supplies so I felt pretty nice AHAH. LMFAO. We drove to Nikki's, and we ate. It was so hot in her house LOL. We just wanted to get out. So we walked to Shoppers World. We saw two cute mans, AHA. We shoulda chopped them, joke! And then, uhm we walked around. I got my school supplies. We bussed to bram and stayed for like an hour or so? Just tried on a few things, like my future jacket ahahaah. We had planned so many things for us like like like, a photoshoot and all ahah. We bussed back, which takes forever! And we went out to play some ball. Woo, funtimes. LOL Nicky went to take a shot, and she elbowed me in the effing chest LOL we died. Then we went back inside, changed, and ate? I think. LOL, oooh em effing jee, that was good. I'm so fat. LOL We went on the computer and talked about this girl we saw at Claires. AND I DIED OF LAUGHTER, LITERALY I thought I was gonna piss in my pants. ROFFFFFFL. Uhm, we played some Guitar Hero, and I pwned ;) LOL. Not really, but that's really addicting for reals. We went to watch The Love Guru, which btw is so boring. LOL Kinda. We decided to take a nap... But Nikki and I were on the phone LOL. Chantelle woke up. Then we went upstairs, came back down, Chantelle fell asleep so me and Nikky went upstairs. We wanted to get hyper.. DOT DOT LMFAO IF YOURE READING THIS NIIKKYY- so we ate sugar. LOL, we're so creep. We took pictures LOL they're so funny. So uhm yeah, we went downstairs to watch some Gossip Girl, which is quite interesting. Then we decided to take a nap at like 6? So then, yeah. We slept for a couple of hours. Woke up and we ate breakfast. Chilled around, and left. Best times best times. Summer's almost ending :(
OH YEAH, And we did some prankcalls ROOOOOFL!
" YO NIGGA "
" B TOWN REPRESSSSSSENT ! "
" YEEYEE ! "
" HEY BABY , I MISS YOU "
LOL OH MY .
I don't know what to do with you. I wanna tell you everything- how I feel, and how I felt. How much I tended to miss you, to how much I ignored you. I don't need this bullshit anymore, and I definitely don't wanna play your own game on you any longer. It's gotten to the point where we don't even talk anymore, it's like we fully dropped each other without having to say a word. I thought that I'd love to live each moment with you- and never wanted to put it to waste, never wanted to live a day without having some sort of communication with you. But you got me wrong- and it's the time. I'll break it to you slowly. And I'm sorry, I truly am.