Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, August 24 / 12:40:00 PM
I've been so upset these past days. Because yeah, you do seem bi polar. As much as I do for you, and as much as you do for me- you just don't see it. You don't see ANYTHING. You treat me like I'm some dog. That I really need to walk some distance for you, just for you to open your eyes and just acknowledge the fact that I'm doing so. Who ever said that I was your priority? I never meant to imply that I need to be. But it should be that way. Even if it isn't, can't you just pretend? There's always an expectation level for me to try to reach, there's always a goal set for me from you- but where is my motivation? You have me believing that material things mean alot in our relationship- but if you're just gonna treat me like this, and use them as bait, I'm out. Honestly, that's so bitch. Just stop. You have no idea how it feels. I understand you're stressed- but who said I'm not. Who said I'm too young to feel anything? Who said. Who ever put limitations on you? At this moment in time, nobody. You're all for yourself- and you're using that to every bit of an advantage. I just hope that one day you can see how it is. How reality is, I hope it clicks into your head. Just one day, just one day. Until then, I won't shed one tear in front of your eyes, I'll have the smirk on my face with that big ass FUCK YOU attitude, and continue to bite my tongue, and pick myself up like I always do- because everything you say IS right huh? " The only person you'll ever have in the end is yourself. " For once, I can honestly agree.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, August 24 / 12:40:00 PM
I've been so upset these past days. Because yeah, you do seem bi polar. As much as I do for you, and as much as you do for me- you just don't see it. You don't see ANYTHING. You treat me like I'm some dog. That I really need to walk some distance for you, just for you to open your eyes and just acknowledge the fact that I'm doing so. Who ever said that I was your priority? I never meant to imply that I need to be. But it should be that way. Even if it isn't, can't you just pretend? There's always an expectation level for me to try to reach, there's always a goal set for me from you- but where is my motivation? You have me believing that material things mean alot in our relationship- but if you're just gonna treat me like this, and use them as bait, I'm out. Honestly, that's so bitch. Just stop. You have no idea how it feels. I understand you're stressed- but who said I'm not. Who said I'm too young to feel anything? Who said. Who ever put limitations on you? At this moment in time, nobody. You're all for yourself- and you're using that to every bit of an advantage. I just hope that one day you can see how it is. How reality is, I hope it clicks into your head. Just one day, just one day. Until then, I won't shed one tear in front of your eyes, I'll have the smirk on my face with that big ass FUCK YOU attitude, and continue to bite my tongue, and pick myself up like I always do- because everything you say IS right huh? " The only person you'll ever have in the end is yourself. " For once, I can honestly agree.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose