Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, August 18 / 4:11:00 PM

I've been analyzing your actions, and most importantly your words. Not just the words- but how you say them, and what you mean to imply when you say them the way you do. I know you're the only person, or one of the very few- who's words actually matter to me. Whatever you think of me, your judgements, your perceptions, your full out opinion, does matter in my eyes. That's what hurts, but that's the truth. Lately, all you've been doing is criticizing every single little thing I do. All the bad things, at least. And it bugs me so much. I bite my tongue, and try to keep my cool but it's not working out for me anymore. It makes me want to cry. And break out, and scream at your face. You don't even understand how much effort, I put into what I do for you. I guess you're the person I try to impress the most, and yet I haven't felt like I've fulfilled my goal, half my life. I guess it takes time? But word, why does it feel like you need more and more from me, every single day that passes. Do my mistakes, outweigh what I actually can do? Do my flaws outshine who I am? 'Cause if that's the case, then you clearly do not know me as well as you claim to. You can't even take the time, to ask how I am. But you have all the time in the world to tell me how to do things. You don't have patience with half the people you know, and especially me- but for yourself, you can take years. Yeah, you work hard, you're a good person throughout everything- but I never asked you to think of others. Just think of yourself, less. There's no doubt that commend you for everything you do for me, but viceversa? Do you even look at my side of the story? Do you even recognize me? Have you ever took the time to just look at what I deserve- despite what I want, and what I need, have you? It doesn't feel that way. We used to be great I guess. A couple months ago, we were kind of like sisters? Now it's like on and off, on and off, and I fucking hate it. Then again, I need to know the past in order to understand the future.