Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, August 5 / 11:26:00 PM
It hurts to the bone, to start new. It feels like you're alone, walking into a whole new world. A whole new chapter in my life can be started right now, if I really wanted to take that jump. I can't accept the fact, that... I'm trying to start new. I'm so wheeled into my past. I'm too used to it. I, acknowledge, that I'm attached to it. Or, to you.
As much as I'd love to let go, and just say goodbye... I don't know. I regret so much. There's so many problems between me and this situation. Too many problems in fucking general. But it just keeps coming back to me like a boomerang. Don't get me wrong, I move forward.. Maybe two steps, But I find myself moving five steps back. And that can't work out, no matter how hard I want it to.
It's all in my mind. It just replays, over and over. It gets me so bad. It just, traps me. But then again, I can't move forward, if I don't move at all. What now.
Bonjour bloggers. I haven't really been updating about my days lately, because I've had way too much on my mind. Too much floating around in the little head of mine. So today, I stayed home. Just cause my stupid mom wouldn't let me go out. Technically speaking, yeah. At three, my mom came home. I cleaned for a bit, since she nagged me to -.-, Then we went out. We went to square. We got there, and we were starved, so KFC we went :) We had those coupons and so, we got the Two Can Dine meal for like ten buckaroos :) It was hella good. But the chicken got smaller :| Cheap niggas! LOL. So, yeah we ate. Then we looked aroud for a bit. I bought my fannypack, FINAFREAKINGLY. That was enough time... So I'm happy :) But now I have no money -.- Great... Now I'm a flop on lots of thangs. So hm, yeah came home. And watched some movies. Watched "Apat Dapat" OMG. I pissed my pants, well not really, but it's fucking hilarious. So the story was like... These four friends, went to Hong Kong to work as domestic workers. And blahblah, they each have different employers. And one girl named, uhm uhm uhm, RES? Yeah res, had bad, abusive, employers. So like, she was starved, and she ate their goldfish, and when they came back from their 3 day cruise, they killed her. So her friends came and found her dead, and they were threatened to bring her back to Pinas, or else all three of them would be murdered. So the whole time, they missioned through the airport with her dead body. They prended like she was alive, LMAO. It was hilarious. They tied her ankles to their ankles, so she could walk, and it was so fucking funny cause her eyes were open the whole time, duh. LOL. Omg, I was dying. Then, when they got back, they were like wdf do I do? Cause her family's all like... over protective with Res. So then, they continued to play as if she was alive. Saying she had SARS, and all that. LOL until, like a week later? Her ear was like rotting LOL. And so, it was Res' little girl's graduation.. And they were so sad, cause that girl just wished for her mom to be there... And then, the three friends were wishing for a miracle. So then Res was in like a wheelchair, with like a pretty dress, and her eyes fully opened, and when her daughter came to hug her, she became alive again. And she said like, " Anak, always remember I love you. Don't forget " And then, there was a fire, when the girl went back to the stage to say her speech, she stepped on the wires, and the pole caught on fire, and smashed into Res. So she died. But it was so cute, and sad, cause no one knew she was alive, except for her daughter, so it was like.. Final destiny? So yeah, loved that movie off. LOL. Then I watched My Bestfriend's Girlfriend. Shall I explain? Well I'm bored anyways.. So like, short form... There's two couples. Mark and Grace, and Evo and Akiko. Akiko dumped Evo, and Evo wanted to make her jealous so Evo and Grace pretended to go out. Mark never knew about it, cause Evo blackmailed Grace to go along with this whole thing cause Grace danced with Evo at some stag party, and they kissed so Grace didn't want Mark to figure out. So blahblah, it worked! And better yet, Grace and Evo fell in love. And they ended up together. AND Mark got married to another chick, some rich girl I believe. What a jerk.. LOL, cause Grace is so caring and all but she's not as rich as them so yeah. That was my night. It's getting late :| I'm like tired. Woah. So yeah, later haters!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Wednesday, August 5 / 11:26:00 PM
It hurts to the bone, to start new. It feels like you're alone, walking into a whole new world. A whole new chapter in my life can be started right now, if I really wanted to take that jump. I can't accept the fact, that... I'm trying to start new. I'm so wheeled into my past. I'm too used to it. I, acknowledge, that I'm attached to it. Or, to you.
As much as I'd love to let go, and just say goodbye... I don't know. I regret so much. There's so many problems between me and this situation. Too many problems in fucking general. But it just keeps coming back to me like a boomerang. Don't get me wrong, I move forward.. Maybe two steps, But I find myself moving five steps back. And that can't work out, no matter how hard I want it to.
It's all in my mind. It just replays, over and over. It gets me so bad. It just, traps me. But then again, I can't move forward, if I don't move at all. What now.
Bonjour bloggers. I haven't really been updating about my days lately, because I've had way too much on my mind. Too much floating around in the little head of mine. So today, I stayed home. Just cause my stupid mom wouldn't let me go out. Technically speaking, yeah. At three, my mom came home. I cleaned for a bit, since she nagged me to -.-, Then we went out. We went to square. We got there, and we were starved, so KFC we went :) We had those coupons and so, we got the Two Can Dine meal for like ten buckaroos :) It was hella good. But the chicken got smaller :| Cheap niggas! LOL. So, yeah we ate. Then we looked aroud for a bit. I bought my fannypack, FINAFREAKINGLY. That was enough time... So I'm happy :) But now I have no money -.- Great... Now I'm a flop on lots of thangs. So hm, yeah came home. And watched some movies. Watched "Apat Dapat" OMG. I pissed my pants, well not really, but it's fucking hilarious. So the story was like... These four friends, went to Hong Kong to work as domestic workers. And blahblah, they each have different employers. And one girl named, uhm uhm uhm, RES? Yeah res, had bad, abusive, employers. So like, she was starved, and she ate their goldfish, and when they came back from their 3 day cruise, they killed her. So her friends came and found her dead, and they were threatened to bring her back to Pinas, or else all three of them would be murdered. So the whole time, they missioned through the airport with her dead body. They prended like she was alive, LMAO. It was hilarious. They tied her ankles to their ankles, so she could walk, and it was so fucking funny cause her eyes were open the whole time, duh. LOL. Omg, I was dying. Then, when they got back, they were like wdf do I do? Cause her family's all like... over protective with Res. So then, they continued to play as if she was alive. Saying she had SARS, and all that. LOL until, like a week later? Her ear was like rotting LOL. And so, it was Res' little girl's graduation.. And they were so sad, cause that girl just wished for her mom to be there... And then, the three friends were wishing for a miracle. So then Res was in like a wheelchair, with like a pretty dress, and her eyes fully opened, and when her daughter came to hug her, she became alive again. And she said like, " Anak, always remember I love you. Don't forget " And then, there was a fire, when the girl went back to the stage to say her speech, she stepped on the wires, and the pole caught on fire, and smashed into Res. So she died. But it was so cute, and sad, cause no one knew she was alive, except for her daughter, so it was like.. Final destiny? So yeah, loved that movie off. LOL. Then I watched My Bestfriend's Girlfriend. Shall I explain? Well I'm bored anyways.. So like, short form... There's two couples. Mark and Grace, and Evo and Akiko. Akiko dumped Evo, and Evo wanted to make her jealous so Evo and Grace pretended to go out. Mark never knew about it, cause Evo blackmailed Grace to go along with this whole thing cause Grace danced with Evo at some stag party, and they kissed so Grace didn't want Mark to figure out. So blahblah, it worked! And better yet, Grace and Evo fell in love. And they ended up together. AND Mark got married to another chick, some rich girl I believe. What a jerk.. LOL, cause Grace is so caring and all but she's not as rich as them so yeah. That was my night. It's getting late :| I'm like tired. Woah. So yeah, later haters!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose