Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Sunday, August 2 / 5:45:00 PM
Isn't it funny, how fast people change. It's quite mindblowing. Like, one day, you can be their total bestfriend, and the next you're just another stranger. You're just "that girl". I never knew what shape our friendship would be, in terms of what happened between us. But all I know is, that you've changed. Like, I can't even count how many chances I've been giving you. But the question is, do you honestly want them? You're all talk, as a matter of fact. Based on what you show me. No matter what kind of sorry's you say, you never live up to your word. And as you keep saying, "I'm a failure" or, that you'll never be happy- the only person stopping you, is you. I don't understand you, and whatever game you're tryna play me. I hope you take in how happy I was for you, when I found out you had a girl- and that you were happy. I never said any bad things about her to you. But, on the other side of the line- you perceive me as being easy towards him. Like, I thought you knew me. I guess I am clearly mistaken. What we had, is nothing close to what we have. So, don't go there. Everything changes once things change for you, but I'm always here, acting like I always have. Honestly, I don't know what to say anymore. Don't play stupid with me, 'cause you know I'm better at it.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Sunday, August 2 / 5:45:00 PM
Isn't it funny, how fast people change. It's quite mindblowing. Like, one day, you can be their total bestfriend, and the next you're just another stranger. You're just "that girl". I never knew what shape our friendship would be, in terms of what happened between us. But all I know is, that you've changed. Like, I can't even count how many chances I've been giving you. But the question is, do you honestly want them? You're all talk, as a matter of fact. Based on what you show me. No matter what kind of sorry's you say, you never live up to your word. And as you keep saying, "I'm a failure" or, that you'll never be happy- the only person stopping you, is you. I don't understand you, and whatever game you're tryna play me. I hope you take in how happy I was for you, when I found out you had a girl- and that you were happy. I never said any bad things about her to you. But, on the other side of the line- you perceive me as being easy towards him. Like, I thought you knew me. I guess I am clearly mistaken. What we had, is nothing close to what we have. So, don't go there. Everything changes once things change for you, but I'm always here, acting like I always have. Honestly, I don't know what to say anymore. Don't play stupid with me, 'cause you know I'm better at it.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose