Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
A Quick Glance is All I'm Asking For-
Wednesday, August 5 / 11:25:00 AM
I'm so pissed off at the fact that it's freaking summer vacation, yet you expect me to follow all the rules like I'm in freaking kindergarten. It's summer. It's two months of pure, fun and joy, yet I feel like a prisoner everytime I'm at home. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at home so much of the time, and it feels like you guys literally don't care that I am. You bug me to stay home, you guilt trip me, and I fall into your little mind games, and yet it feels like no one cares. I'd love to go out with you guys, but you guys are way too tired. You even fully critisize the fact that I ask you, right away. Uhhhhh, I'm being fucking nice, if you don't already realize that. Then, when I have plans the next day, YOU WANNA GO OUT?! Are you dumb? Frig. Thankkkkks.You always nag me about how I'm never home. How I'm out with my friends. How I care for them more? Uh, no. Who in the world said that? Well, you guys are at work. And you expect me to go out at that time? From 7 in the morning? Till 3 in the afternoon? Funny still. It makes me laugh too, cause everytime I try to explain myself, you don't wanna hear it, so I laugh. You guys don't ever take a look, not even a quick glance, at my side of the things. I'm not even doing anything wrong. I know I can't always get the things I want, but I never insisted on anything. I only ask. And you make it seem like it's the end of the fucking world, like it's 2012 or something. You nag me to clean, and you joke around like I do jack shit, which is totally not true. You say you give me money each and every week. It's actually every other week honey, get it straight ;)... Uhm no. I do whatever you tell me to- hell, I do what I'm supposed to do, what I'm expected of doing, before having to be told to, and yet I still am the one asking for my allowance, when YOU guys should be the ones handing it to me, with youro wn two god damn hands instead. That just makes me feel minipulated, and it makes me ashamed to ask you guys for something I deserve. That's worse. Whatever I do, isn't good enough. Whatever I want, isn't something I need. And whatever I deserve, isn't given to me, without it being asked for. Interesting.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
A Quick Glance is All I'm Asking For-
Wednesday, August 5 / 11:25:00 AM
I'm so pissed off at the fact that it's freaking summer vacation, yet you expect me to follow all the rules like I'm in freaking kindergarten. It's summer. It's two months of pure, fun and joy, yet I feel like a prisoner everytime I'm at home. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at home so much of the time, and it feels like you guys literally don't care that I am. You bug me to stay home, you guilt trip me, and I fall into your little mind games, and yet it feels like no one cares. I'd love to go out with you guys, but you guys are way too tired. You even fully critisize the fact that I ask you, right away. Uhhhhh, I'm being fucking nice, if you don't already realize that. Then, when I have plans the next day, YOU WANNA GO OUT?! Are you dumb? Frig. Thankkkkks.You always nag me about how I'm never home. How I'm out with my friends. How I care for them more? Uh, no. Who in the world said that? Well, you guys are at work. And you expect me to go out at that time? From 7 in the morning? Till 3 in the afternoon? Funny still. It makes me laugh too, cause everytime I try to explain myself, you don't wanna hear it, so I laugh. You guys don't ever take a look, not even a quick glance, at my side of the things. I'm not even doing anything wrong. I know I can't always get the things I want, but I never insisted on anything. I only ask. And you make it seem like it's the end of the fucking world, like it's 2012 or something. You nag me to clean, and you joke around like I do jack shit, which is totally not true. You say you give me money each and every week. It's actually every other week honey, get it straight ;)... Uhm no. I do whatever you tell me to- hell, I do what I'm supposed to do, what I'm expected of doing, before having to be told to, and yet I still am the one asking for my allowance, when YOU guys should be the ones handing it to me, with youro wn two god damn hands instead. That just makes me feel minipulated, and it makes me ashamed to ask you guys for something I deserve. That's worse. Whatever I do, isn't good enough. Whatever I want, isn't something I need. And whatever I deserve, isn't given to me, without it being asked for. Interesting.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose