Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
I wish I could say that I honestly don't give a fuck.
Monday, August 24 / 10:30:00 PM
Why can't you people just shut the fuck up?! I'm so fucking mad right now, like honestly- I just want to run away and go die. Like what the hell. UGHHHHHHHHHH! :@ You honestly want me to just forget everything? To just go up to my room? To just be that perfect little girl, when you two just keep rubbing every fucking thing in my fucking face? Go suck on a fucking lemon. And choke. You're all nice when you need something. When you tell me what to do. But deep down inside, I know you know that I know, what you don't need me to know. Like, honestly grow the fuck up. Realize everything you say to me. Realize who the fuck you guys are. Realize who you're trying to be. 'Cause what you are, isn't what you needa be. I expect way less than you guys, and yet you can't even live up to that. You can't even live up to the bare minimum. And that's sad actually. Really sad. Really bitter. Fucking idiots. Let me enjoy my life, cause I actually have one. My friends? They get in the way? OF WHAT? What in the world is an option to get IN THE WAY of? Tell me, cause I'm honestly CLUELESS.
)&*HJNRBLSJN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
I wish I could say that I honestly don't give a fuck.
Monday, August 24 / 10:30:00 PM
Why can't you people just shut the fuck up?! I'm so fucking mad right now, like honestly- I just want to run away and go die. Like what the hell. UGHHHHHHHHHH! :@ You honestly want me to just forget everything? To just go up to my room? To just be that perfect little girl, when you two just keep rubbing every fucking thing in my fucking face? Go suck on a fucking lemon. And choke. You're all nice when you need something. When you tell me what to do. But deep down inside, I know you know that I know, what you don't need me to know. Like, honestly grow the fuck up. Realize everything you say to me. Realize who the fuck you guys are. Realize who you're trying to be. 'Cause what you are, isn't what you needa be. I expect way less than you guys, and yet you can't even live up to that. You can't even live up to the bare minimum. And that's sad actually. Really sad. Really bitter. Fucking idiots. Let me enjoy my life, cause I actually have one. My friends? They get in the way? OF WHAT? What in the world is an option to get IN THE WAY of? Tell me, cause I'm honestly CLUELESS.
)&*HJNRBLSJN !!!!!!!!!!!!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose