Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, August 4 / 10:07:00 AM
I wanna know if you're just playing a game. I wanna know if you mean what you say. If your actions actually outweigh your words. I miss how the way things used to be in this world. When we were the little kiddies- who stuck to our word. No matter how badly we wanted to rat our bestfriend out, we knew that if we did- they wouldn't talk to us for a whole entire day. The days where we'd be "so in love" with the meanest boy in our class. Now everything just seems so complicated. There's too many doubts, too many worries. Like honestly, I know for a fact that I'm way too young to be dealing with these kinds of situations, but... you clearly can't control your feelings in the way you're expected to. Like, is there ever going to be a guy that won't just come and step all over you? A guy who isn't going to make you seem like you're his pure everything, and just leave the next day. The type of guy who actually falls for you, faster than you fall for him. It's cute, it's sad, it's hard, it's complicated, but there's going to a way to get through this- always.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Tuesday, August 4 / 10:07:00 AM
I wanna know if you're just playing a game. I wanna know if you mean what you say. If your actions actually outweigh your words. I miss how the way things used to be in this world. When we were the little kiddies- who stuck to our word. No matter how badly we wanted to rat our bestfriend out, we knew that if we did- they wouldn't talk to us for a whole entire day. The days where we'd be "so in love" with the meanest boy in our class. Now everything just seems so complicated. There's too many doubts, too many worries. Like honestly, I know for a fact that I'm way too young to be dealing with these kinds of situations, but... you clearly can't control your feelings in the way you're expected to. Like, is there ever going to be a guy that won't just come and step all over you? A guy who isn't going to make you seem like you're his pure everything, and just leave the next day. The type of guy who actually falls for you, faster than you fall for him. It's cute, it's sad, it's hard, it's complicated, but there's going to a way to get through this- always.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose