Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Monday, August 10 / 5:00:00 PM

I thought I said every word I wanted to tell you. I thought I spat all my shit into your face, and left no crumbs behind. I wished that you felt every single piece of shit you embed into my brain. It was my number one goal just for you to endure one short second of what I had felt. What I was strapped to, what I had to go through everyday- hoping that one day you'd snap into the truth. Wishing that reality would slap you in the face, harder than I would. But sometimes, it just isn't enough. No matter what, I'm still here. Standing and waiting for us to be the same, back to how we started off. Waiting for you, is like waiting for rain in the dessert. You don't even know how much you meant to me. You were my world. You made my world go round. Now, we don't even talk. How great. You don't appreciate how happy I can get without you around. How happy I am to finally have some sort of communication with you, just to say a simple hello, a simple "i miss you"- and you just go and ruin it. Maybe I did leave some crumbs on the ground- but that just gives me one more reason to think of you. I'm not in love with you, but I do love you.