Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, August 13 / 5:09:00 PM
I find things so confusing lately. Many things have turned around, and revealed their true colours for a while now. People have turned their backs on me, and waited for me to break the ice between us. But things will change... Like, how can I be the one who's left behind- yet I'm the one who's missing things? It should work two ways right? It's funny how I'm always the one trying to wheel you in, like a dog on a leash. And once again- I'm the one who feels all the pain. Do you even think of me anymore? Have you found another who has treated you better? From now on- I should treat everyone fairly including myself. A FEW doses of your own medicine, should do the trick. Honestly, ignorance is bliss. I'm just sick of it. I'm not a hater- I can honestly admit that, but when you feel like you're all alone, like you're some lost prisoner stranded on an island, putting in all the efforts into whatever you're doing- you can honestly say you're not the happiest person in the world. I know countless people have it worse than I do, but many people have it better, I can't lie. All I'm saying is- be thankful for what you have. Cherish it. Love it. Hold on to it, and don't let go.
Past few days I haven't been updating on what useless things I've been doing with my summer LOL. It's coming to an end, and I'm kinda happy? Like, all I've been doing is going out and eating all I can, which makes me back to my old things; lazy fat and lazy. LOL. But I'll enjoy it, till it's gone :) Yesterday Angel Abigail and I went to square. I bought a headband and a clip at claires. LOL I had like 10 bucks, so I put it to use ;) I regret it though, kinda. I'm going to like Bram tomorrow and I don't think I'll get any money :\ So.. woops. I attempted to pull an all nighter, talking to everyone :) LOL. 6 O CLOCK! Woo, half accomplished? LOL Whatever. That was a very well attempt :) I'm tres proud. Today, walked to 711 again, bought a slushy. Can you believe, it's like.. 2 bucks for some like HUGE slushy. I'd mission there just to get one one day, freals. And they're so good too! Better than icee's that's for sure. So, I'd recommend getting one, one day. It's very nice when it's like 50 degrees outside! So uhm yeah, after 711, we went to SUBWAY. Mmm, I had soup. I regret that too -_- I shoulda got a sub! Buuuuuuuut, I didn't wanna feel fat. We walked home, I did Angel's hair. And mommaduka came to pick me up. So yeah, here I am. Can't wait till tomorrow, SO EFFING EXCITED. I swear, this has been the livest week of summer yet. Two sleepovers, party, then BEACH BABY! ♥ FINAAAALLY! Loving it.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Thursday, August 13 / 5:09:00 PM
I find things so confusing lately. Many things have turned around, and revealed their true colours for a while now. People have turned their backs on me, and waited for me to break the ice between us. But things will change... Like, how can I be the one who's left behind- yet I'm the one who's missing things? It should work two ways right? It's funny how I'm always the one trying to wheel you in, like a dog on a leash. And once again- I'm the one who feels all the pain. Do you even think of me anymore? Have you found another who has treated you better? From now on- I should treat everyone fairly including myself. A FEW doses of your own medicine, should do the trick. Honestly, ignorance is bliss. I'm just sick of it. I'm not a hater- I can honestly admit that, but when you feel like you're all alone, like you're some lost prisoner stranded on an island, putting in all the efforts into whatever you're doing- you can honestly say you're not the happiest person in the world. I know countless people have it worse than I do, but many people have it better, I can't lie. All I'm saying is- be thankful for what you have. Cherish it. Love it. Hold on to it, and don't let go.
Past few days I haven't been updating on what useless things I've been doing with my summer LOL. It's coming to an end, and I'm kinda happy? Like, all I've been doing is going out and eating all I can, which makes me back to my old things; lazy fat and lazy. LOL. But I'll enjoy it, till it's gone :) Yesterday Angel Abigail and I went to square. I bought a headband and a clip at claires. LOL I had like 10 bucks, so I put it to use ;) I regret it though, kinda. I'm going to like Bram tomorrow and I don't think I'll get any money :\ So.. woops. I attempted to pull an all nighter, talking to everyone :) LOL. 6 O CLOCK! Woo, half accomplished? LOL Whatever. That was a very well attempt :) I'm tres proud. Today, walked to 711 again, bought a slushy. Can you believe, it's like.. 2 bucks for some like HUGE slushy. I'd mission there just to get one one day, freals. And they're so good too! Better than icee's that's for sure. So, I'd recommend getting one, one day. It's very nice when it's like 50 degrees outside! So uhm yeah, after 711, we went to SUBWAY. Mmm, I had soup. I regret that too -_- I shoulda got a sub! Buuuuuuuut, I didn't wanna feel fat. We walked home, I did Angel's hair. And mommaduka came to pick me up. So yeah, here I am. Can't wait till tomorrow, SO EFFING EXCITED. I swear, this has been the livest week of summer yet. Two sleepovers, party, then BEACH BABY! ♥ FINAAAALLY! Loving it.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose