Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Happy One Year Lolo, Rest In Paradise-
Sunday, August 9 / 10:22:00 PM
It's officially been a year since you've left us all. We miss you a lot, and it's still hard for us to get over the tragic tragedy which left us torn apart. Not only did you leave us, but two of you did. You and Tito. Double the pain, double the tears, double the sweat we endured. Not just for a year, but for the many years to come. I still think of what happened to us, every day that passes. It doesn't get easier to think about it though. It still hurts to the bone. But, what's done is done right... Can't take it back, the tears can't either. If I could, I would. I would love to re-live every day spent with you guys back in the Philippines. It's just not the same- Going back there. We no longer have that reason to go back and see our lovely family, it's more of a reason to just visit and leave, empty heartedly. But either way, our family will be strong. As it was, and as it will be. So hope you're doing great up there, we sure do miss you. I love you.
Yesterday was so fucking live! OMG. I just had the need to swear, sorry. LIKE, I didn't even feel like going out, but damnit THANK GAASH. So, I woke up at freaking 8AM just to get ready to go to lands, for the 10th time now? LOL. I'm so wack. So, my dad drives me to Ate Grace's apt, and and and we're getting ready. We leave at around 9:30ish, and arrive at lands at around 10:35. We were supposed to go meet up with Nicky, Melissa and Chantelle's friend. But it started POURING. So we were like waiting at that stroller store LOL. Until around 11 something, we decided to reach Vaughan Mills for the time-being. We saw Nikky, she's so cute! LOL. And yeah, we walked around. I found this jacket that I want, gotta start saving up... -_-... We ate, and we went back to Wonderland. Rode the rides. LOL OMG♥ Nightmares scared the shit outta me. LOL, I thought I was gonna die, my arm kept hitting the door. "I swear, if this door fcking opens..." LIVE. Rode Behemoth three times in a row! I finally fufilled my greatest summer goal! Hands up on the first drop! YEE! LOL. Wild beast, mmmm... I love the first drop! It kills still! LOL. And and and, MINEBUSTERS♥ I had no fun. I was riding with some next guy -_- Nikki was fully laughing at me. LOL. There was this cute guy walking past us, with his friends.. And his friend STARED us down, in such a creeper way :| Live day still... So we left around 7:40ish, and it started to POUR AGAIN. With lightning and thunder and everything. And funny thing is, it wasn't even raining in Sauga at the time. We saw lightning strike the ground :| And it sparked. I'm like "Who the hell does fireworks in the rain :|?" LMFAO. We dropped Nikki off and met her mom :) Hopefully sleepover next friday ;) Yes! Got back home to the apt, helped Ate Neng move some stuff. Dad came to pick me up, and I dropped dead on my bed♥ Livest day of summer YET.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Happy One Year Lolo, Rest In Paradise-
Sunday, August 9 / 10:22:00 PM
It's officially been a year since you've left us all. We miss you a lot, and it's still hard for us to get over the tragic tragedy which left us torn apart. Not only did you leave us, but two of you did. You and Tito. Double the pain, double the tears, double the sweat we endured. Not just for a year, but for the many years to come. I still think of what happened to us, every day that passes. It doesn't get easier to think about it though. It still hurts to the bone. But, what's done is done right... Can't take it back, the tears can't either. If I could, I would. I would love to re-live every day spent with you guys back in the Philippines. It's just not the same- Going back there. We no longer have that reason to go back and see our lovely family, it's more of a reason to just visit and leave, empty heartedly. But either way, our family will be strong. As it was, and as it will be. So hope you're doing great up there, we sure do miss you. I love you.
Yesterday was so fucking live! OMG. I just had the need to swear, sorry. LIKE, I didn't even feel like going out, but damnit THANK GAASH. So, I woke up at freaking 8AM just to get ready to go to lands, for the 10th time now? LOL. I'm so wack. So, my dad drives me to Ate Grace's apt, and and and we're getting ready. We leave at around 9:30ish, and arrive at lands at around 10:35. We were supposed to go meet up with Nicky, Melissa and Chantelle's friend. But it started POURING. So we were like waiting at that stroller store LOL. Until around 11 something, we decided to reach Vaughan Mills for the time-being. We saw Nikky, she's so cute! LOL. And yeah, we walked around. I found this jacket that I want, gotta start saving up... -_-... We ate, and we went back to Wonderland. Rode the rides. LOL OMG♥ Nightmares scared the shit outta me. LOL, I thought I was gonna die, my arm kept hitting the door. "I swear, if this door fcking opens..." LIVE. Rode Behemoth three times in a row! I finally fufilled my greatest summer goal! Hands up on the first drop! YEE! LOL. Wild beast, mmmm... I love the first drop! It kills still! LOL. And and and, MINEBUSTERS♥ I had no fun. I was riding with some next guy -_- Nikki was fully laughing at me. LOL. There was this cute guy walking past us, with his friends.. And his friend STARED us down, in such a creeper way :| Live day still... So we left around 7:40ish, and it started to POUR AGAIN. With lightning and thunder and everything. And funny thing is, it wasn't even raining in Sauga at the time. We saw lightning strike the ground :| And it sparked. I'm like "Who the hell does fireworks in the rain :|?" LMFAO. We dropped Nikki off and met her mom :) Hopefully sleepover next friday ;) Yes! Got back home to the apt, helped Ate Neng move some stuff. Dad came to pick me up, and I dropped dead on my bed♥ Livest day of summer YET.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose