Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
funny? i think so!
Sunday, August 30 / 1:14:00 PM

Honestly, people these days get on my LAST nerve. Like, I try to live my life normally day to day, and it seems like it's a damn crime! So much haters now a days, who don't even know anything. Thanks for showing me how IMPORTANT I am to you. LOL, cause seriously, I don't hate you people. I don't talk about you people. But to show that, you're a hater of mine, shows that you have the time to talk about me. I have a reason to :) Don't claim to know me okay? Don't even start shit with me. I don't act like a goddess, and I don't expect to be treated as one. I don't try to act as a burden to anybody, and if I am, well then so be it. That's not my fucking fault. I "must" know what I'm doing? TELL ME. What the fuck am I doing? Mind your own business, know your limits, and just hop off my damn dick! I never said it was all about me, so get that fucking straight. I never said that. Maybe you take it like that, and MAKE it seem like that by your words and your actions, but then again- that's your fault is it not? I'm fake? Oh, you're funny. Don't even. I don't know what changes your mind about me on a daily basis, but either that, or people have like 9276857 faces, personalities, or whatever the fuck you wanna call them. Don't act like you like me if you don't. Just stop. Tell me off, if you want to, just give me a reasonable reason. Tell me, what did I ever do to you? What business of mine, is yours? And what business of yours have I dug into? I don't ask much from people, but the one thing I do ask, is for you to be real. LOL, and if that's too much to ask for, then seriously, reality's got a lot in store for you. I never had a reason to hate- but when people start running their mouth like they know me inside and out, just gives me another reason to cut you off like it was just meant to be.