Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Feeling Tired, Uninspired - Used & Abused
Tuesday, August 11 / 10:32:00 AM
I always used to fall too fast, and get caught up in every moment- too blinded by a moment of happiness to realize the reality behind the smiles and the lies. But now, it's the opposite. I realize that I'm not even falling at normal speed. I'm falling way too slowly, analyzing every movement. Every step I take, every move you make...
I strongly feel that you just don't have the time for me, or for us. Whenever you're out, chilling with your family or your friends- I'm never a priority. I'm just that girl. I'm never mentioned, and I'm probably never thought about- but, that just isn't it. I hate it, when I feel like you enjoy me on your own time. You only care, because you feel like it- or you want me as an accessory around you neck, attached to your hand, or under your shoulder. But it certainly doesn't work that way. I hate being used. I've been there, and I'm sure you probably have too. But that was our past- and maybe our pasts are one of the reasons why we're still holding on. I'm worried about looking back, and missing what was once mine- but looking forward into the future, is much worse. Highschool, new friends, new people, everything will change, and is that what we really want?
I want you to be something I had, which is wrong. I know it, everyone will eventually see it. But maybe you have it in you, somewhere. Maybe time is the only thing that will bring you out, and also myself- Bring me out of my shell. But, all I've been doing is going with the flow, and I don't know if that's wrong now. I just don't wanna regret. It's harder on my part right now, 'cause even though I'm the one who sits on her ass all day, waiting for you- while you're out with your friends, watching shit, being angry, sleeping, I'm the one who gets hurt at the end of the day. But that's fine- I'll give you a dose of your own medicine, just for now.
Don't cry for boys, let boys cry for you because- Girls give and forgive, but boys get and forget.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
Feeling Tired, Uninspired - Used & Abused
Tuesday, August 11 / 10:32:00 AM
I always used to fall too fast, and get caught up in every moment- too blinded by a moment of happiness to realize the reality behind the smiles and the lies. But now, it's the opposite. I realize that I'm not even falling at normal speed. I'm falling way too slowly, analyzing every movement. Every step I take, every move you make...
I strongly feel that you just don't have the time for me, or for us. Whenever you're out, chilling with your family or your friends- I'm never a priority. I'm just that girl. I'm never mentioned, and I'm probably never thought about- but, that just isn't it. I hate it, when I feel like you enjoy me on your own time. You only care, because you feel like it- or you want me as an accessory around you neck, attached to your hand, or under your shoulder. But it certainly doesn't work that way. I hate being used. I've been there, and I'm sure you probably have too. But that was our past- and maybe our pasts are one of the reasons why we're still holding on. I'm worried about looking back, and missing what was once mine- but looking forward into the future, is much worse. Highschool, new friends, new people, everything will change, and is that what we really want?
I want you to be something I had, which is wrong. I know it, everyone will eventually see it. But maybe you have it in you, somewhere. Maybe time is the only thing that will bring you out, and also myself- Bring me out of my shell. But, all I've been doing is going with the flow, and I don't know if that's wrong now. I just don't wanna regret. It's harder on my part right now, 'cause even though I'm the one who sits on her ass all day, waiting for you- while you're out with your friends, watching shit, being angry, sleeping, I'm the one who gets hurt at the end of the day. But that's fine- I'll give you a dose of your own medicine, just for now.
Don't cry for boys, let boys cry for you because- Girls give and forgive, but boys get and forget.
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
biography
just 'cause you know my name, doesn't mean you know me
SVZN
Sophomore/Independent/Focused/F&F
Welcome to my blog. Here's where you'll find most of my memories, photographs, rants, feelings, etc.Enjoy!
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose
extras
to do's & to buy's
TO DO:
- Jam sesh with BLISS
- Beach baby!
- JULY 5, Movie&Dine with lovers
- Mabuhay cup
- Take pictures, every day of the summer!
- Paris?
- North Carolina with mom<3
TO BUY:
- Locker shelf/shelves
- Headband
- Skirt
- Professional camera
Once you've got everything
you've ever wanted, you've got everything to lose